“Instructor training”

Blue Label Diving
Ranked #7 of 44 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We conduct all levels of scuba diving courses from beginner divers up to dive instructor level. We provide daily boat trips, snorkel tours, private tours and Liveaboards to the Similan Islands. Besides being specialised in technical diving such as Rebreather and Cave courses we also train divers for Advanced Open Water, wreck specialties, Advanced Wreck, Sidemount, Advanced Sidemount, Advanced Nitrox, Decompression Procedures, Normoxic Trimix , Trimix, CCR Cave and Dive Medic Technician courses. Our rebreathers that we teach on are Poseidon MK6, Megalodon, JJ CCR, Revo, AP Evlution and Triton. Dive equipment used is: Aqualung, Dive Rite, Hollis, Apeks, Liquivision and Fourthelement. Private tuition on demand. Personalised courses, all inclusive (no HIDDEN COST)Ratio recreational courses is 1:1 We Teach in: English, Danish, Thai, Dutch, German, French, Chinese, Malay Redefine your Limits with Blue Label Diving!
Hausjarvi, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Instructor training”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Excellent technical diving instructor training. Ben and Simone are really nice persons. Ben has so much knoweledge on diving and willing to share it. Hope to go back soon.

Visited October 2013

Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blue Label Diving - prompt, competent, friendly, comprehensive service”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

about to embark upon a 5 day liveaboard in the Andaman Sea, off of Myanmar, with a rebreather, i needed tanks and sorb. other technical dive centers recommended by instructors and friends were unresponsive, so a websearch identified Blue Label Diving. they were responsive, prompt, immediately addressed all of my needs, and when my dive computer battery died, and i could not find it anywhere else, they pulled out their last battery for me. as upon my return there was limited time between arrival and reaching the airport, they arranged the pick up of their equipment. Simone and Ben provided excellent, prompt, and comprehensive services. many thanks.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank GeorgeIonita
Hong Kong, China
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The best technical diving training”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The best place for technical diving training. Great people, great diving skill and very very professional

Visited December 2012
Oslo, Norway
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great team!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I did TDI advanced nitrox and decompression procedures. Ben himself did the theory, but since he had to travel abroad he had Pekka from First buddy divers to do the open waters dives. Ben teaches in a clever, understandable and fun manner. It is a lot of knowledge to absorb, but during the course it all makes sense. I`m a new and improved diver with new limits. Ben is also very patient since I screwed up more than once :)

I really enjoyed the course and would come back. I wish also to thank Simone and Pekka for giving me an excellent dive experience. Great team!

Visited December 2012
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Blue Label Diving offers outstanding technical diving training”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've had the honor to spend a lot of one-on-one time with Ben Reymenants and draw on his immense knowledge and experience around aspects of technical diving and decompression theory that aren't explained or covered well, or not even discussed at all in text books and some other diving literature.
The practical part of the training was equally in depth and comprehensive, both in group and one on one sessions. I always felt safe and looked after, yet still got challenged.

The logistics around the course were all handled very well by both Ben and Simone, including pickup from the airport and daily pickup from the hotel - the Palm Beach Hotel, Rawai, which I can also highly recommend.

I happened to bring all my own gear but all the equipment I saw at the shop was of good quality and well maintained.

To get the most out of your training with Blue Label Diving, I recommend you do as much theoretical studying as possible ahead of the course, so you can cover all the textbook stuff as a matter of formality and then take advantage of all the knowledge Ben has to offer, that isn't in the textbooks. Ask questions and learn!

The same goes for your diving skills, if you're comfortable in the water, and if possible even in the gear you will be wearing during your course, you won't struggle with task-overload and will be able to take in all the aspects of that new level of diving.

My time with Ben has hugely pushed my limits, improved my skills, confidence and increased my mental capacity to deal calmly and appropriately with the unexpected at depth.
Dives that seemed very challenging beforehand, now feel like just another fun dive.

I enjoyed myself and will come back for more training.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Michael_Birnbaum
Simone S, Owner at Blue Label Diving, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Hi Michael!
Wow we feel very honored with such an awesome review! thanks so much. It was great having you here and we are definitely looking forward to see you again in the nearby future...maybe Oztek in Sydney ;)
Warm regards