“Amazing experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Amazing Phuket Adventures
Ranked #7 of 44 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving center base in Rawai the south of phuket.We provide all range of PADI diving courses, day trips around Phuket, phi-phi and Racha islands, and a choice of Liveaboard to the Similan Island, Hin Dean Hin Muang, koh Ha, Phi Phi, and Mayamar. Enjoy small diving group and private services, we give you all the attention you need to enjoy this amazing adventure with us. we add to our activities a choice of adventures day trips in Phuket as cycling tours, sea canoe, day trip snorkeling to beautiful islands, rafting, elephant trekking.... and more. Amazing Phuket adventures is the one stop for all your activities on the island. We speak English, French and Thai.
Perth, Australia
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The name of this business says it all! Amazing Phuket Adventures really delivers amazing experiences...
I didn't have any sort of scuba diving experience in the past and I have to say that I was stressing out a little bit to hear all the risks about it.... but in Johan's hands, all my fears disappears to let confidence and joy take place.
Not only the very friendly atmosphere but the knowledge of the instructor (Johann) is up to the standard : TOP !!!.
This guy lives his passion with respect, dedication and professionalism. His knowledge extends to the all marine life in general and all your questions will be answered !
Health and safety is an absolute priority for him, and he will not tolerate or encourage non recommended activities.
As we know, specially in this region of the world, there is a lot of dodgy diving businesses and they will do whatever is possible to get business even not respecting regulations and taking clients at risk... Out of question here. This is a safe, qualified, focus on ethics diving center.

Amazing Phuket Adventures will teach you the real thing, bringing you to awesome locations and will try to avoid the big load of tourist hanging around. It made me feel someone special as the service is very dedicated to the person.

Gears and equipment are not a worry even if you forget your camera/battery or SD card, Johann will take awesome pictures for you!!
Communication isn't a problem here, they speak fluently 3 different languages such as English, Thai and French.

Don't fool around and waste your time in crowded unsure diving centers in Patong. Head straight down South in Rawai and pay Jo a visit, it is worth your time and money!

I would definitively recommend them and I have to say thank you so much for the amazing adventure and amazing lifetime memories!!
I will go back! They are awesome!

Visited May 2013
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Florian,

It was for me and Jinni a pleasure to meet you, and we enjoyed a lot the time spend with you. I kee good memories of the PhiPhi trip.
I hope to see you again and we pass the step of the Open Water course...

see ya buddy

Berlin, Germany
“Fantastic!!! Awesome dive experiences and great instructors.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

After I got my Open water last year, I decided to take the next step on the diving ladder and went for the Advanced Open Water. Amazing Phuket Adventures convinced me from the start. It is well organised and is also flexible regarding your own wishes, which is extremely important to me as it shows a strong dedication and commitment towards the customer.
So, the three days of diving were fantastic. Very good spots, perfect knowledge of the instructors about the surroundings. I would surely go again for a day trip or two in the future, if go there again.
If you want a really good experience and also a reliable and knowledgable operator, then you can choose Amazing Phuket Adventures without any worries!

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the feed back, I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your diving with us. Hope to see you again.
Take care buddy!!!

Johann tissier
Calgary, Canada
“great diving, great instructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Whether you're a beginner or an old hand at diving, Johann knows what's up and where to go. I completed my advanced open water and am thinking of continuing on and finishing up some extra certifications as well. The locations are amazing, the equipment is top notch and Johann himself is a knowledgeable, friendly, and all around awesome guy. When I want to go diving in Phuket again, Amazing Phuket Adventures is where I'll go for sure.

Visited April 2013
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
hi Wes,
Thank you for the nice feed back, it's mean a lot for us. I had a very good time with you guys for those 3 days. we keep in touch for more diving around Phuket.

Johann Tissier
“Best time I've had in Thailand so far.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I did my open water dive course yesterday and without a doubt the best thing I've done in Thailand so far. I thought I might freek out a bit but johann just makes the whole experience fun and exciting. The locations I dived you see on post cards and once you get underwater it's a whole new world. I'm hooked now ill see you next week Johann for my advanced open water. Yew

Visited May 2012
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you Josh, it was a pleasure to teach you how to dive and i'm very glad you enjoyed it. I had a very good fun too during those 3 day with you. As I read I meet you again next week for your Advanced course.... So see you soon buddy.

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hi guys, I totally recommend to go to dive with amazing Phuket adventure day trip, this was such a great time. Mike, my instructor today was very very nice person. He is very kind, took very good care of us. I and my friend really liked him. He did remind us about how to use all equipments, such a smart guy. He took care us a lot of things, foods, water, shower, timing, etc.
This is the first time diving in Phuket and I can say it was a very good experience for me and Alberto, my friend;)

1 Thank stasawan
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Stasawan, thank you very much for this review. i'm reaaly glad you have a good time and you enjoyed your dives with us. Take care and hope to see you soon.
Happy Bubbles...