“diving in phuket”

Amazing Phuket Adventures
Ranked #6 of 44 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving center base in Rawai the south of phuket.We provide all range of PADI diving courses, day trips around Phuket, phi-phi and Racha islands, and a choice of Liveaboard to the Similan Island, Hin Dean Hin Muang, koh Ha, Phi Phi, and Mayamar. Enjoy small diving group and private services, we give you all the attention you need to enjoy this amazing adventure with us. we add to our activities a choice of adventures day trips in Phuket as cycling tours, sea canoe, day trip snorkeling to beautiful islands, rafting, elephant trekking.... and more. Amazing Phuket adventures is the one stop for all your activities on the island. We speak English, French and Thai.
Eschlikon, Thurgau, Switzerland
“diving in phuket”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A friend has recommended me Amazing Phuket Adventures to do my "open water diver".

We did different exercices on each dives, but i had plenty of time to enjoy the amazing under water world!
I felt very comfortable and safety starting from the first minute.

Johann showed me a lot of animals that i had never seen without him. This guy has eyes to find what you want to see!

I was so satisfied with this course that i booked also the "advanced open water diver" some days later.
Hey, i have no comparison to other dive teachers, but i really don't miss it!

Thank you for this great unforgettable experience
Roman

Visited February 2013
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you Roman, it was as well a good time for me to teach you and spend those 5 days with you. Padrig and Vincent are now Divemaster and they will follow to be instructor soon.
Take care yourself and keep diving around the world.

hope to see you again in Phuket.

Johann.

Hong Kong, China
“PADI OPEN WATER”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Hello Guys!

Just got back from 10 days in Phuket. I strongly recommend Amazing Phuket Adventure if you want to dive in in good conditions with an experienced diver.
Enjoy!

Charles

Visited December 2012
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thanks Charles, it was really great and you have been a good student. we didn't see sharks this time but so many other marine life. Keep diving and hope to see you again.
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing diving”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

While visiting Phuket we wanted to refresh our dive experience and see the most beautiful dive-places in Phuket. Johann did very good proposal according to our needs - Racha Island for the beginning and Similanes two-days trip. What we liked very much:
- our hotel was far from all the activities and when we went at Similanes Johann was our "free transfer" to the place, where the main bus could take us- he took us at 5 o'clock in the morning in our hotel
- our trip to Racha island was very good planned, we didn't care about anything: equipment, dive and rest time etc.
- while diving Johann payed our attention on beautiful fishes, corals and showed those fishes on planshet (for correctly understanding), wrote special notes for rare fishes (not everybody do this)
- we could call Johann and ask any questions we had, communication was very simple.
I recommend to communicate with Johann for a really amazing and no-problem diving!
Olga and Mike

Visited November 2012
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Olga and Mike,

I'm glad to read your review and see that your enjoy your diving with us. It was pleasure to meet you and share a bit of my passion with you two.
Hope to see you again in Phuket, nexct time i bring you diving in PHIPHI.
Take care.
Johann.
Aberdeen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Phuket Adventures”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Our group of four went diving around the islands of Phuket with Amazing Phuket Adventures. We were all new to diving and Johann, our diving instructor made us feel very comfortable in the water. We managed some basic diving skills underwater and the wildlife around the island was stunning. Lunch was served onboard the boat which was welcomed after the dives. I would highly recommend Amazing Phuket Adventures, great diving experience.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Simbad70
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you very much for your feed Back, it was a pleasure to spend a day with you, hope William will give it an other try. I get the picture of Rachael with her make up after the dive... a good laugh.
Take care and see you next year for more adventures.
Baghdad
“Amazing Phuket Adventures”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had a really nice dive trip with Amazing Phuket Adventures. The day of the dive Johann (my dive guide) picked me up from my hotel and drove us to the pier where we would take our boat to the three dive sites. The boat crew offered us pills right off the bat to prevent getting sea sickness which was nice. It was a nice boat and they provided a nice lunch that afternoon after our second dive. I saw some really beautiful scenery on the way to the sites to include the Phi Phi Islands.

During the dives Johann spotted a lot of cool sea life including sea horses, stone fish, scorpion fish, dragon fish and also a really beautiful blue spotted stingray. Johann always made me feel safe while diving and was very enthusiastic about the dives and very personable throughout the trip.

I would highly recommend diving or getting your dive certification through this dive outfit!

Nicholas Lyman
California, USA

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Hi Nicholas,
I read with pleasure your review, thank you for this comment. hope to see you again to discover some more amazing marine life.

Take care.