“PADI OPEN WATER”

Amazing Phuket Adventures
Ranked #6 of 44 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving center base in Rawai the south of phuket.We provide all range of PADI diving courses, day trips around Phuket, phi-phi and Racha islands, and a choice of Liveaboard to the Similan Island, Hin Dean Hin Muang, koh Ha, Phi Phi, and Mayamar. Enjoy small diving group and private services, we give you all the attention you need to enjoy this amazing adventure with us. we add to our activities a choice of adventures day trips in Phuket as cycling tours, sea canoe, day trip snorkeling to beautiful islands, rafting, elephant trekking.... and more. Amazing Phuket adventures is the one stop for all your activities on the island. We speak English, French and Thai.
Hong Kong, China
“PADI OPEN WATER”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Hello Guys!

Just got back from 10 days in Phuket. I strongly recommend Amazing Phuket Adventure if you want to dive in in good conditions with an experienced diver.
Enjoy!

Charles

Visited December 2012
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thanks Charles, it was really great and you have been a good student. we didn't see sharks this time but so many other marine life. Keep diving and hope to see you again.

Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing diving”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

While visiting Phuket we wanted to refresh our dive experience and see the most beautiful dive-places in Phuket. Johann did very good proposal according to our needs - Racha Island for the beginning and Similanes two-days trip. What we liked very much:
- our hotel was far from all the activities and when we went at Similanes Johann was our "free transfer" to the place, where the main bus could take us- he took us at 5 o'clock in the morning in our hotel
- our trip to Racha island was very good planned, we didn't care about anything: equipment, dive and rest time etc.
- while diving Johann payed our attention on beautiful fishes, corals and showed those fishes on planshet (for correctly understanding), wrote special notes for rare fishes (not everybody do this)
- we could call Johann and ask any questions we had, communication was very simple.
I recommend to communicate with Johann for a really amazing and no-problem diving!
Olga and Mike

Visited November 2012
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Olga and Mike,

I'm glad to read your review and see that your enjoy your diving with us. It was pleasure to meet you and share a bit of my passion with you two.
Hope to see you again in Phuket, nexct time i bring you diving in PHIPHI.
Take care.
Johann.
Aberdeen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Phuket Adventures”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Our group of four went diving around the islands of Phuket with Amazing Phuket Adventures. We were all new to diving and Johann, our diving instructor made us feel very comfortable in the water. We managed some basic diving skills underwater and the wildlife around the island was stunning. Lunch was served onboard the boat which was welcomed after the dives. I would highly recommend Amazing Phuket Adventures, great diving experience.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Simbad70
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you very much for your feed Back, it was a pleasure to spend a day with you, hope William will give it an other try. I get the picture of Rachael with her make up after the dive... a good laugh.
Take care and see you next year for more adventures.
Baghdad
“Amazing Phuket Adventures”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had a really nice dive trip with Amazing Phuket Adventures. The day of the dive Johann (my dive guide) picked me up from my hotel and drove us to the pier where we would take our boat to the three dive sites. The boat crew offered us pills right off the bat to prevent getting sea sickness which was nice. It was a nice boat and they provided a nice lunch that afternoon after our second dive. I saw some really beautiful scenery on the way to the sites to include the Phi Phi Islands.

During the dives Johann spotted a lot of cool sea life including sea horses, stone fish, scorpion fish, dragon fish and also a really beautiful blue spotted stingray. Johann always made me feel safe while diving and was very enthusiastic about the dives and very personable throughout the trip.

I would highly recommend diving or getting your dive certification through this dive outfit!

Nicholas Lyman
California, USA

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Hi Nicholas,
I read with pleasure your review, thank you for this comment. hope to see you again to discover some more amazing marine life.

Take care.
JohannTissier
switzerland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Really great! Somebody that will make you enjoying Phuket”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

2 years ago, I decided to go to Thailand to pass my Open Water and with a lot of luck, I met Johan who became my master diver for the course. Since then, Johan transmitted me his diving passion and I continued with him by passing my Advanced Open Water.

Everytime I go back to Phuket, I contact him because I am sure he will deliver me a very good service and I really like to dive with him. Johan has a lot of experience and dived in many places around the world. He will share with you his experience and he will give you very good tips to improve your diving style even you are an experienced diver.
I have to say that he is very professional and always do a good briefing before diving. He is responsible and I trust him when diving which is essential when choosing a diver.

Johan is not my only experience in phuket as I traveled to PhiPhi Island and dived with other master divers (see the link below to check my other review on PhiPhi in "Room tip"). And this is only when you can compare the people that you will notice the difference of quality.
For this reason, try, compare and I am sure you will adopt Johan everytime you come back as I do.

Last but not least, Johan will provide you many advices to travel around and as he is an independant diver, he will be able to book you on various cruise (day trip or longer) depending what you want to do. Therefore, as I prefered to dive around PhiPhi, he booked me different trip getting there for every dive day. And this is a service which is not possible if you go through a diving center which has their own boat.

I have only one regret with Johan: I am now used to a very good quality of dive and service as I started since the beginning with him! And because of this, I have difficulties to be satisfied with the other master diver... (see my critics concerning various diving centers I tried in PhiPhi in the link below).

PS: have fun and enjoy Phuket !! Dive tip: ask him to show you the sea horses next to shark point. He is the only one who was able to show them to me even though all master diver know where they are...

A bientot Johan, et n'aie pas trop froid en sortant de l'eau ;o)

Visited December 2011
1 Thank ehlstudent
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Owner at Amazing Phuket Adventures, responded to this review, March 31, 2012
Thank you for this great review, this is a pleasure for me to read this, and i'm glad that you enjoy your diving experience. until your next coming in Phuket i wish you a lot of good things and hope you still make some bubbles sometimes....

happy bubbles.