“Wonderful trip for my gang.”

Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel
Ranked #8 of 43 Hotels in Rawai
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Nice hotel, comfortable and price is reasonable.Staff so friendly and vevery nice.
Pool is very cool for swimming at morning and party at night555.They have room for 2 person and big room for 8 persons on up stair with private terrace.The owner have thai-north eastern resturant as near very good and not expensive.If you require more type of food this area have europien food also. But my favourite is small bar beer next door from hotel. It's good time for my friend. They serve breakfast in the morning is very goog.
wana come back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nuchy P

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is very small property like a personal house and all rooms are in front of swimming pool. Staff are very co-operative and humble. Very silent and peaceful place, away from main city. No Indian food available nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ananyafrp
Reviewed June 10, 2013

A nice hotel - modern, well constructed and well appointed. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is limited but what they offer is good quality, although the 'American breakfast' was exactly the same each day (x 3). On the map the hotel looks like it is 'tucked away' but is situated on a side road that is heavily used by local access traffic. I found the room we were allocated on the side of the hotel next to the road too noisy for my taste, but I crave peace and quiet in a hotel room. After our initial afternoon siesta, which yielded no actual sleep because of the road noise, I asked to switch to a quieter room and the staff were very accommodating in moving us straight away. This room was much better but still the odd noisy motorbike could be heard. The pool is very nice for a dip and short laps. Disappointed that when I wanted to pay by Visa for some extras put on the room that a 3% surcharge was going to be added to use the card. Simple, straightforward accommodation - it fits the bill as a boutique hotel in south Phuket.

Room Tip: Ask for a hotel room away from the road.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob G
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Booked 4 nights at this amazing hotel and ended up staying an extra 2. Hotel is lovely, modern and clean. I stayed in a deluxe room. Bed was very comfortable and really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff are really friendly and helped me with any of my needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The owners were wonderful and helped my find a place to to stay after my visit. I would be more than happy to stay here again. Little gem!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jamo B
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We spend two nights in a standard room for which we paid 1620 Baht pN. The hotel is quite small with no more than ten rooms, or so, that are all located around a long pool. The rooms are beautifully appointed with a small kitchenette (microwave, kettle, fridge) and look and feel quite elegant and designed. The Bathroom opens to a small, walled-in patio, with lush tropical greenery. Nice. The pool is fantastic to swim in and cool off.
The location is OK, but you will need a scooter to get around. Or you can take the pick-up buses, but that usually means quite some time waiting. The pick-up buses go all the way to Nai-Harn beach which is arguably the best beach on Phuket.
There are no good restaurants in walking distance (or at least we haven't found one) and the Bamboo place right next door sucks. But even though they do not have a kitchen they do a fantastic and cheap room service, that gets delivered in no time from some other place. The breakfast needs to be ordered ahead on a little card with the time you'd like the breakfast on it, meaning you'll have to plan ahead. Quick tipp: Be about a qurter of an hour earlier than the time you but on the card. This way you make sure that the breakfast is freshly cooked. The Asian brekfast is especially nice.
The biggest plus of the place is the staff that are always there and willing to help and make your stay perfect. For example: when we checked in I saw one of these towel-elephants (the thing they do with folding the towels) in one of the rooms we passed and I immediately said that I wanted one of those. Unfortunately our room had a different arrangment of towels. But the next day when we came back from the beach: a towelephant in our room. Now that's service!

Room Tip: I don't really thing you need one of the more expensive rooms. As far as I can tell the only adv...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tj-exploringtheworld
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Booked the standard room for three days online.
Requested for pick up service from airport(850 baht) as well.
However due to some delay in their reply, I wasn't able to get a confirmation from them and thus arranged for alternative transport. When I arrived, they apologized for their late reply and gave me a free upgrade to their better room. This place is really cozy. It only has like maybe 12 rooms on the ground floor and a nice medium sized pool in the middle of the rooms. The moment to step out of your room, that the pool! It's really convenient and I go for a swim every day after breakfast. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Helped me with my late check in (1130pm) and also got me an adaptor for my charger no questions asked.

Room Tip: Best if u can use a GPS to get to this place, map is ok but look out for one of the other landmark i...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lin Z
Reviewed March 26, 2013

First, Its value for money. It has got small little pool, very clean and spacious room which is nicely decorated.

Staffs are very friendly and helped us in all possible way to make our trip fanastic.

I will definetly stay in this hotel again, if i am travelling to Rawai.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pradap G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
The Yama Hotel Phuket
The Yama Hotel Phuket
#9 of 135 in Karon
The Windmill Phuket Hotel

Been to Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!