“Nice pasta and tiramisu”
Review of Da Renata

Da Renata
Ranked #78 of 285 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ph 0865941130 Nai Hon Beach
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We have just come from having dinner at Da Renata. Honestly, the external appearance of the restaurant is not appealing, but we wanted a change from Thai food. The main reason we chose it is because it was not far from our hotel in Nai Harn and because of the number of Italians there. Food is homemade by an authentic "Italian mama". The pasta we tried was nice and abundant, but nothing special, yes fresh pasta, but not so good sauces. The salad Caprese was, how to say, too rough, like no love when cutting the almost tasteless tomatoes. The bruschetta... well, I do better toasted bread. The tiramisu (one of my favourite desserts) was nice and different, though. Service was simple and effective. I do not know if I would repeat...

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Nice homely restaurant, good paste, service with a smile. I never managed to go there until today because of the opening times: they are open daily from noon till 3 PM and from 7 PM till 10.30 while I rather have dinner between 5 and 7 PM. Located very close to Nai Harn beach (last restaurant coming from Rawai before the lake).

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by the best person possible. An Italian. Not large but then, again, not too small. Specials every day. My wife had the Melezana Parmiggiana (eg plant/brinjals with a delicious cheesy, tomato sauce. Right up there if compared to similar dishes we have had in Italia. Oh, all pasta is homemade. This gives it an advantage over many other Italian restaurants in on Phuket. I opted for the spaghetti marinate. What a helping. With prawns, mussels, fish, cockles, calamari - basically a "cooked aquarium" and delicious. Return visit? You can be sue of that!!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great little restaurant. Renata herself comes to the table to make sure you are happy with your food and makes suggestions on what is good. Food is lovely and the staff are friendly. I keep going back ....

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have dinned at Da Renata a number of times over the past few weeks, The service is friendly if a little slow, the food is sensational. Certainly this restaurant serves the best pasta I have eaten on Phuket.

1  Thank tomuPhuket_Thailand

Been to Da Renata? Share your experiences!