To begin with, it takes an hour to get to this godforsaken place and when you do, you are greeted by people who have almost no english communication skills. Then, they'll give you a free room upgrade which is actually just a hoax to give you a stupid deluxe room with no view whatsoever. And when you ask for a room change, all kinds of excuses will be thrown in your face. Thereafter, you will have to pay some outrageous amounts to reach karon, patong beaches to the hotel taxi service. The room service is pathetic. We had to wait 45 minutes for water to reach us early morning after an entire night of sleep. Not pleasant to not have a single drop of water to drink right after you wake up. Then when you leave your room and put up the "make my room now" tag outside the door, all the housekeeping team does is keeps your pillows on the bed and does no other form of cleaning. The room is exactly the way we left it. Disgusting. They have no vegetarian food to offer, because apparently everyone eats meat. All in all, this resort is way too far out from all attractions in Phuket and definitely not what it seems to project on its website. And who the hell enters a room through a bathroom? Am i supposed to jump out of the tub everytime there's a knock on my door? Why else would you place the bathtub right in front of the main door? Would not recommend at all. Much better places to stay even in the heart of phuket even if you love peace and quiet. And i'm disappointed this place has such a high rating on trip advisor. That's what prompted me to book this place only to be sorely disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is situated in a tranquil south west coast of Phuket- Rawai Beach. A four star resort featuring exquisite contemporary Thai decor and luxurious accommodation. Resort harmoniously surrounded by a selected enviropment & tranquil tropical garden. A short walking distance 200 meters from Rawai Beach, 5 minutes drives from Promthep Cape and 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Resort features a full service spa, 2 restaurant and 3 tier large free form swimming pool with pool up bar, a well-equipped fitness centre and beatiful landscape. Resort consists of 196 guest rooms. each spacious guestroom is elegantly decorated and furnished with high standard amenities, private balconies, ample seating area and luxurious bathrooms, designed for a relaxing and luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket