Located 200m away from on a fishing beach, this hotel isn't best located for young families.
Hotel is very new and amenities average but overall an ok resort.
I like the quiet location but Rawai is not as developed as other beaches such as kata do shops few.
I'd recommend this hotel if you're on day trips & want a nice hotel to crash at.
Hotel staff don't have the best English which makes it hard sometimes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is situated in a tranquil south west coast of Phuket- Rawai Beach. A four star resort featuring exquisite contemporary Thai decor and luxurious accommodation. Resort harmoniously surrounded by a selected enviropment & tranquil tropical garden. A short walking distance 200 meters from Rawai Beach, 5 minutes drives from Promthep Cape and 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Resort features a full service spa, 2 restaurant and 3 tier large free form swimming pool with pool up bar, a well-equipped fitness centre and beatiful landscape. Resort consists of 196 guest rooms. each spacious guestroom is elegantly decorated and furnished with high standard amenities, private balconies, ample seating area and luxurious bathrooms, designed for a relaxing and luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket