Great place for a couple of days. We atayed two days after arriving to thailand. Booked a deluxw family room on agoda for around 4300 bath. The room was 65 sqm and VERY nice.
We travelled with to children of two and ffour and they loved the pool with many canals, waterfalls, sculptures ets. And of cause the pool beach in front of the restaurant was a hit allowing us to finish breakfast while the kids played by the pool.
Went to bon island on our first day and can only recommend this as the hoteel has no direct beach acces. The trop is coordonated by the hotel free of charge. The beaches around the hotel are dirty amd filled with longtail boats for the europeans and speedboats for the japanese crowd
Breakfast was ok but not fantastic and the restaurant lacks charm. The staff are quite slow when it comes to removing plates and refilling coffee, but very friendly - and relaxed. All other meal we had at the restaurants along the beach
The personnel were all very friedly but we found the reception quite useless as theor english and maybe experience was poor. I.e couldent find timetables for the ferry to phi phi although available on internet.
Wifi is available but the signal is weak and most of the time non existing which combined with the lack of experience in the reception was a bit annoying, as we wanted to do a bit of planning.
We stay for two nights and wanted to head on to ko Lanta Rawi Warin after that. But for a couple of days and as a start out the place was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is situated in a tranquil south west coast of Phuket- Rawai Beach. A four star resort featuring exquisite contemporary Thai decor and luxurious accommodation. Resort harmoniously surrounded by a selected enviropment & tranquil tropical garden. A short walking distance 200 meters from Rawai Beach, 5 minutes drives from Promthep Cape and 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Resort features a full service spa, 2 restaurant and 3 tier large free form swimming pool with pool up bar, a well-equipped fitness centre and beatiful landscape. Resort consists of 196 guest rooms. each spacious guestroom is elegantly decorated and furnished with high standard amenities, private balconies, ample seating area and luxurious bathrooms, designed for a relaxing and luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket