“Fantastic experience!”

Andys Scuba Diving Phuket
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a personal Phuket scuba diving experience with a fun, friendly and quality service. Our team are passionate and knowledgeable about Scuba diving and go above and beyond to ensure you have a great time on your Phuket Scuba Diving course or day trip with us. We are a PADI Dive Centre located in the Rawai, the very southern tip of beautiful Phuket. You can book to dive with us from anywhere you are staying in Phuket – we provide complimentary transfers from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas. Whether you are brand new to scuba diving or looking to enhance your diving skills, we aim to give you the best possible Phuket scuba diving experience during your holiday. We offer Phuket scuba diving day trips, PADI courses for complete beginners, certified divers plus Liveaboard cruises to Phi Phi Islands, Similan Islands, Hin Daeng and Burma.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Did 6 dives over 2 wonderfull days with Andy. For Andy guiding a dive is not a job but a passion. He personally takes care of you from your arrival at the pier till the moment you get back on the bus to your hotel. He gave me interesting briefings, personal service, private guiding, the best place on the dive deck and many things to see under water ( dive guides can not guarantee anything, but believe me, he will find you something cool to look at ). He also takes his camera with him and takes incredible photos.
Next time in Phuket, I will definitely be back in the water with Andy's Scuba Diving

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Hey Jerry

It was great to meet and dive with you for 2 days wish it could have been longer. I always try and get you the best places on the boat and make sure that you have everything as i said the day is about you not about me. It is very important on the boat the dive briefing of the sites and also the marine life what hopefully we are going to see for the day not very nice to see some marine life and do not know what it is so i always want you to know. I am so glad that you like the photos I took and the videos. Looking forward too seeing you soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

"You won't look back!"
I had the incredible experience of my first ever dive with Matt from Andy's Scuba Diving. Matt was very calm in explaining all the details to me and extremely knowledgeable about everything you need to know. I trusted him from the start 100%. Matt is also knows a lot about everything you will see under water and takes the time to show you all the incredible life under water. I booked three dives through emailing Sally who was very responsive and booked it in for me the day before. Thank you to the team at Andy's Scuba Diving for making my experience so great.
The boat was fantastic the staff were incredibly helpful and into there work and the food was some of the best id had in Phuket.
I just wish I had more time to stay to go further with the diving.
Again a huge shout out to Matt!

Hey Ben

I am so glad that you had a great day with Matt for your first experience of Scuba Diving and now i know you are hooked. Sally is fantastic and also responds to all emails and gives you the write information for you not just with the diving but any other questions you have. You will have to return to do some more great diving in the future, looking forward too seeing you back soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was very happy with Andys scuba diving . Andy made you feel very welcome and is easy to get along with. The marine life is everywhere to be seen . He takes great photos and videos as we'll . So overall excellent job .

Hey Ryan

Great to meet and dive with you. Yes we are very lucky here with all the great marine life on all the dive sites. I am so happy you liked the photos and movies and look forward too taking more of you underwater in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Andy's Diving is very professional but also very personal! I had a break between my dives because I got sick, so I had Gordan and Nina as my instructors. They were both so great -- they made sure that I had a clear understanding of everything and took the time to point out a ton of things underwater. They were both very patient and very friendly. They made sure that my safety was a priority and that I felt comfortable both above and below the water. I would absolutely recommend them for good diving instruction and a good time! In Thailand, it's easy to come across a lot of phonies, but these guys are super passionate about what they do and serious about their responsibilities. Thank you!!!

Hey Em

Congrats on completing your Open Water Course first part with Gordon and the with Nina. We always try and tailor the courses to suit you as i know you could not finish last year. It was good for me to see you on the boat and underwater and to see how great a diver you have become. looking forward too seeing you in the future for more great diving and courses.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Scuba diving is a must have experience. Andy's team is very professional and you can definitely feel that u are in safe hands.

Hey

We are so glad that you had a fantastic time and it is good that you felt that you are always in safe hands as Safety is our no 1 priority. Looking forward too seeing you back soon.