“Thank you for Andy's scuba”

Andys Scuba Diving Phuket
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a personal Phuket scuba diving experience with a fun, friendly and quality service. Our team are passionate and knowledgeable about Scuba diving and go above and beyond to ensure you have a great time on your Phuket Scuba Diving course or day trip with us. We are a PADI Dive Centre located in the Rawai, the very southern tip of beautiful Phuket. You can book to dive with us from anywhere you are staying in Phuket – we provide complimentary transfers from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas. Whether you are brand new to scuba diving or looking to enhance your diving skills, we aim to give you the best possible Phuket scuba diving experience during your holiday. We offer Phuket scuba diving day trips, PADI courses for complete beginners, certified divers plus Liveaboard cruises to Phi Phi Islands, Similan Islands, Hin Daeng and Burma.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I wish to explore scuba diving and take certificate. We search online in Tripadvisor and found Andy's Scuba at Rawai.

Let me share my open water course experience with Andy's scuba:

Andy's is a kind of person you can trust, if you totally no experience like us for the first time underwater.
Before you start your journey. You can email to Sally. She is patience to feed you many information.

When training start. Follow Andy's instruction and do not obstruct by any beautiful scene underwater, while skill training session.
Andy will give you enough time to enjoy it.

Why? Cause he has a pair of sharp eye, just follow him, he will find for all kinds of beautiful corals and fishes for you.

Great experience and enjoy!!!

I will consider to continue my AOW with Andy's scuba.

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

hey Vincent

Congrats on completing your Open Water Course with me and well done again. It was good to see you from day 1 starting in the classroom to when you completed your Open Water Course. I am looking forward to you returning to do some fun dives then your Advanced Course, again well done.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

After a 10+ year absence from diving, I took the PADI on-line refreshers course, through Andy's Scuba Diving, and then took a three day live-aboard trip with Andy as the dive master. Despite my experience, I was aprehensive and even nervous, but Andy made all of that go in very short order. He is an entertaining character, and very strict on diver safety and protection of the marine environment. He is truly a professional and his attention to detail and diver comfort both in and out of the water, is excellent. He is very well versed on the dive sites and marine life and an active marine eco advocate. He is also an amazing underwater photorapher, and works tirelessly during the entire trip from pick-up to drop-off.

I was so impressed with my experience that I was more than happy to recommend to a friend that she get her two sons involved with scuba, and they undertook the introduction to scuba, with Andy. I got to see his interaction and training skills with them and he was wonderful on the training and pool introduction. They returned from their Discovery trip and have been so enthusiastic that they are now going on to do their open water course!! Despite the boys mom's nervousness, I was confident that if Andy was with them, they would be in excellent hands.

Andys scuba is a professional operation. On an island where competition is tough, and there are some not-so-legit operators. The last time I dived prior to this experience was with one such operation here on Phuket, and had not been back in 10 years. I have every confidence in recommending him to anyone who wants to learn scuba, or those who may wish to expand thier training or even for those who need that reintroduction to the wonderful world of scuba.

hey Byron

It was great to meet and have a fantastic trip with you. IT was great to have the marine life on the trip also so lucky to have had the 6 mantas as well which is always fantastic to see. I am so glad that you spoke to your friend and I could take their boys in the pool first then to the sea for their discover Scuba Dive programme, they are now starting their Open Water Courses. I look forward too seeing you back in the water very soon

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Scuba Diving - Open Water - Instructor Andy Cross: By far one of the best experiences in Thailand. The instructor is a great character, very entertaining and he really knows his animals. Doesn't miss a single thing. I was interested in the big fish, like Giant Travelly's, Giant Moray's, Tuna and I even got to experience having my photo taken with a Leopard Shark. How many people can say they have done that?

What's great about the service with Andys Scuba Diving Phuket? He's a dab hand with technology so you'll have outstanding photos on offer. He will run through the dive with his group and go through all the aquatic life species within the area. If you're located within reasonable distance then either himself or his partner Sally will pick you up from your door, if not then they will arrange to have you picked up by one of there drivers.

Overall, fantastic experience. Wish I could have done my deep water and nitro s course but I ran out of time.

Regards

Richard

p.s I received my open water diver card in Australia 15 days after qualification. Awesome.

hey Richard

It was great to see you grow from a guy never been diving before to someone who is very good and look great underwater. I am so glad that you liked the photos and videos and when you come back next time to complete your Advanced and Enriched Air Courses we can have so more great fun. Be good to see you soon

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Tried Andy's Scuba Diving after checking them out on Trip Advisor; Wow, the service was excellent. Did Discover Scuba Diving first and it was a blast. They picked us up from the apartment and dropped us back off. We had such a blast that we had to get our Open Water Cert through them. It was out of this world! I would highly recommend them and ask for Paul Bremener (Instructor) as he was very professional and scuba is his passion. I will definitely go diving with them again and again!

Hey Joe

I am so glad you had a fantastic time with Brem and was also great that you guys went on to do your Open Water Courses. WE look forward too you guys coming back soon for some more great diving.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I recently went with Andys Scuba Diving for their Explore Scuba Diving 3 Dive Tour and it was simply the highlight of my Christmas holiday in Phuket!

The whole trip was very well organised from pickup from the hotel to the actual diving experience. I had never dived before and wouldn't call myself a good swimmer either, but with Colin's encouragement and patience I really was able to enjoy the last 2 dives! (Struggled a bit with the first dive to get my breathing technique right) The underworld marine life and scenery was simply unforgettable!

Overall, I would recommend Andy's Scuba Diving to anyone seeking an underwater adventure, especially with Colin's masterful guidance, you are guaranteed a fantastic experience!

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Hey Jet

First I would like to say Sorry that Sherry could not join us for the day, Second it was great to see how relaxed you were underwater with Colin. We are fortunate here with the marine life and corals especially at Phi Phi as there is so much to see as you now have found out. Next time would be good to have both of you come and dive with us.