“Excellent Scuba Diving Experience!”

Andys Scuba Diving Phuket
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a personal Phuket scuba diving experience with a fun, friendly and quality service. Our team are passionate and knowledgeable about Scuba diving and go above and beyond to ensure you have a great time on your Phuket Scuba Diving course or day trip with us. We are a PADI Dive Centre located in the Rawai, the very southern tip of beautiful Phuket. You can book to dive with us from anywhere you are staying in Phuket – we provide complimentary transfers from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas. Whether you are brand new to scuba diving or looking to enhance your diving skills, we aim to give you the best possible Phuket scuba diving experience during your holiday. We offer Phuket scuba diving day trips, PADI courses for complete beginners, certified divers plus Liveaboard cruises to Phi Phi Islands, Similan Islands, Hin Daeng and Burma.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I recently went with Andys Scuba Diving for their Explore Scuba Diving 3 Dive Tour and it was simply the highlight of my Christmas holiday in Phuket!

The whole trip was very well organised from pickup from the hotel to the actual diving experience. I had never dived before and wouldn't call myself a good swimmer either, but with Colin's encouragement and patience I really was able to enjoy the last 2 dives! (Struggled a bit with the first dive to get my breathing technique right) The underworld marine life and scenery was simply unforgettable!

Overall, I would recommend Andy's Scuba Diving to anyone seeking an underwater adventure, especially with Colin's masterful guidance, you are guaranteed a fantastic experience!

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Hey Jet

First I would like to say Sorry that Sherry could not join us for the day, Second it was great to see how relaxed you were underwater with Colin. We are fortunate here with the marine life and corals especially at Phi Phi as there is so much to see as you now have found out. Next time would be good to have both of you come and dive with us.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Me and my partner recently passed our open water diving certification in the UK and this was our first dive in the sea. We told the company this when booking and arranged to have one person for the two of us when diving to help us navigate. We felt completely safe with Colin right from when we got on the boat.
Colin introduced himself to us, told us when the food was out on the boat and showed us what fish and coral we were likely to see. We told him it was our first time and we felt really comfortable asking him questions about the dives and about his experience. I explained that my ears weren't great descending and that it took me time to descend but Colin was patient with me and once down we had a great time. When diving with him we were the first off the boat and we felt completely safe with him. We were checked on regularly in the dive to see if we were O.K. and we were (we had an amazing first two dives in the sea). My partner signalled he was on 50bar and we slowly made our ascents with the appropriate stops. I found it difficult ascending slowly but Colin reassured me and helped me to relax.
I simply cannot find a fault with this trip and Colin was a great guide for us so THANK YOU!

Hey Becca

I am so glad that you and Scott had a great day with Colin and saw so much life. We always try and cater for each diver to see if they need any help with anything so it was good that you guys cam up nice and slowly and it is always good to get of the boat first so no one else is with you. We look forward to you guys returning and having some more great dives here in Thailand.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I recently decided to return to scuba diving after an extended absence. I contacted Andys Scuba Diving who helped me refresh my skills. and then embarked on a 3 day live aboard organized through their office in Rawai.
Andy, in addition to helping us refresh our skills, also led our dives ensuring we saw many more interesting things. He definitely knows his dive sites! The whole trip went off perfectly thanks to Andy and Sally's excellent,friendly, personal service, their organization and overall diving knowledge.In addition, Andy takes amazing photos, which are a great souvenir of the trip.
I highly recommend Andys Scuba Diving if you are planning on diving from Phuket. Can't wait for the next trip!

Hey Clive

I am so glad tat you and Bruce decided to get back in the water and what a fantastic trip we had, and the highlight was the 6 big Manta Rays we saw and spent time with. It is so nice to have had them all to ourselves for at least 20 mins. it was great to see you guys complete the skills so easy for you and fantastic to see you guys underwater. Sally is fantastic it all starts with Sally and she organises from the pickup to your equipment, to making sure you have everything you need. I am also so glad that you like the photos and videos and thanks for the big compliment. Going to be another fantastic day when we complete your Enriched Air Course before we go on another Liveaboard to the Similans this time. See you guys very soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Seriously, if you are wanting to dive in Phuket don't go anywhere else. Had a great day 3-dive trip with Andy and team - very knowledgeable, good equipment and a lot of fun as well. Thanks guys! Regards Paul

Hey Paul

Was great to meet you and spend some time chatting on the boat and glad that you had a fantastic time diving with Colin for the day. Let us know when you are coming back so i can personally take you myself next time.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had 2 day trips with Andy and his staff,a really entertaining time. The diving is 1 on 1 so the instructor can give individual attention for safety,comfort or spotting things. This makes for a great experience. The boat is busy but everything well organized and relaxed in spite of the numbers. As an experienced diver with 3000 plus dives I expected to see more divers than anything on this type of trip but it was organized so I was away from the crowd. Dive sights varied ,as ever ..it is Mother Nature .....from average viz and a current to slack tide and great viz. Site I liked best was Shark Point as it's action packed with plenty to see,including a 6 foot Leopard Shark which was cool indeed, plus the various seahorses. If you are diving in Phuket you must go with Andy and his crew for a great time.

Hey Phil.

I am glad that you had a fantastic few days diving with us and also the 3rd day we could dive together at King Cruiser and your fav site Shark Point. Is always fantastic to see the Leopard Shark and also fantastic to see all the Tiger tailed Seahorses we found and ads you said the ultimate was all the White Eyed Morays out feeding on the glass fish (at least 50). Not long before we are diving again.