“The place to Dive :-)”

Andys Scuba Diving Phuket
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy private tuition or guiding on your Phuket scuba diving experience with a professional, fun and friendly service. We are the original and only Phuket PADI dive centre to specialise in private scuba diving guiding or tuition at no extra cost. Whether you are brand new to scuba or looking to enhance your experience and certifications, we provide you with personal, professional service at all times. Scuba Diving is a passion for Andy and our team.... not just a job, and we aim to give you the best possible experience while scuba diving Phuket. You don't need to be staying in Rawai or Nai Harn to dive with us - we pick you up for free from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas too! We offer competitive prices on diving day trips and PADI courses, plus you get a great discount on all our Similans, Burma, Hin Daeng and Phi Phi liveaboard trips. And no credit card payment fee. We look forward to meeting you for a fun and exciting time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Preston, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The place to Dive :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Well it was our 4th time back in Phuket and as the saying goes 'Same - Same' but as always diving with Andy is never 'Same - Same' it's different.
Andy & Sally never cease to amaze me with their enthusiasm, professionalism and wonderful personalities. As a Diving Instructor back in the UK I can empathise with the hard work they both put in to make everyone's experience an unforgettable one. I've been privileged to dive with Andy on several occasions and not only just dive but see him and his Instructors at work and might I say that I'm very critical whenever I dive with regard to Safety, Customer Satisfaction and overall experience, especially having Fun. With that in mind I cannot recommend highly enough diving with Andy and his team as they score 10 out of 10 on all accounts.
I can say I've done a few dives in many different places but diving here is something special and my last dive with Andy this year was one I shall relate to and remember as my most relaxing dive ever. Beautiful marine life, stunning coral and rock, brilliant company.

Thanks Guys, see you next year.

Visited October 2013
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hey Al

It is always a great pleasure to see you and Liz and spend some quality time with you my friend not only on the surface but underwater as well. Thanks for the great compliments also means a lot as you yourself are a instructor so that is fantastic for me and our guys. Looking forward too you and Liz coming back next year and hopefully this time going to the Similans for a few days on the liveaboard we never know what we might see. See you next year my friend

• Korean first
Coolum Beach, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great way to see Phuket's fish and learn Scuba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

My two boys 12 &13 just did our Open, Advanced and Nitrox courses with Andy and Sally at Andys Scuba Diving. I highly recommend him for the following reasons.
1. Professionalism and personalised treatment. Andy worked with us over a difficult timetable because of us, fitting us in over 4 different days as we moved around Phuket. He was able to tailor make the program to fit us in pitching the instruction both to me who was renewing my Advanced and my two teenagers.

2. Knowledge. He simply knows his stuff. I entrusted my two boys to him in a dangerous sport and he kicked goals not only as a Scuba instructor but also in his knowledge of the dive sites, boat operators and how to get things done. I was renewing my Advanced after a 15 year break, my Padi licence depicts me with a lot more hair than I have now.

3. Memories. Andy took a massive amount of photos and videos whilst we were diving with some great aquatic life and provided us with CDs with all the materials for a small price. Couldn't ask for more I thought.

We will be back to do more dives and probably dive master when the boys get older. Thanks Andy and Sally. Great job.

Jamie, Tom and Dan.

Visited November 2013
Hey Jamie

Thanks for a great time with Daniel, Thomas and yourself. Was great to watch the boys complete their Open Water, Advanced and Nitrox in a short space of time and yourself as it had been such a long time for you. It was great that you guys had time so we could arrange things so we could get all the courses completed with ease. It was great then we met each time on the boat you guys had all your knowledge reviews completed this was fantastic. I am so glad that you guys will be back and look forward to taking you guys for more courses in the future and some great fun dives as well. Keep diving in Aus see you soon
Bengaluru, India
3 attraction reviews
“Most Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Going to Andy's scuba diving was the best thing that we did on our trip. They are a bunch of experienced and fun professionals who are passionate about diving. Money is secondary, passion for diving is all you can see in their faces. The kind of facilities and service they provide and the money you pay for it are no match.

Right from the day you register for scuba diving, they keep you updated and informed with all you need to know and have. You would not even know how much effort an coordination was put in to take care of the needs of the tourists.The welcome instructions, the briefing sessions before the dive, the food on board, everything is so finely arranged and organised. The divers/instructors keep a close look on you and track you every minute you are in water and make you feel safe and relax. Right from the moment you reach the bay to the you board your taxi back to the hotel, you will be taken care of. The levels of commitment and passion towards the tourists makes you feel spellbound.

I would recommend Andy's scuba diving as a must do/visit if you visit Phuket.

hey Yashwanth.

Thanks for giving us a great day with you guys as well as what you had. It is always a great pleasure to see guys that have never dived before in their life's. Thank you for also saying that we made your holiday for you. You guys were great in the water and also so much fun to be around on the boat. When you guys decide to return let us know and we will be waiting to welcome you back
Gravesend, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had 3 great days diving with Andy's Scuba Diving. I booked through the internet and largely on the excellent reports on trip advisor. Sally and Andy responded extremely quickly and took care of all the administration which was first class and worked perfectly. The benefit is you have your own personal guide/instructor and 3 dives a day. My guide/instructor was Colin Whittall and he was excellent and a very safe pair of hands. He photographed the 3 days and and I have an excellent record, including shots of me in a wreck. I also completed the Nitrox course. I have no hesitation in most strongly recommending this team. I will certainly use them again in the future.

Hey David

It was great to meet you and congrats on completing you Nitrox Course well done with Colin. It was nice to hear that you had such a fantastic time with the 3 days diving you completed and also to have some great photos from Colin for your memory of the trip. Sally is always great as she is the first point of contact and always knows what you guys require. We always give you a private guide if you are on your own makes it easier for you knowing you are the only one in the group. Look forward too you coming back soon.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic diving around Koh Phi Phi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

My friend and I recently went on a dive trip with Andys Scuba Diving around Koh Phi Phi. Everything was perfectly organized by Andy and Sally. Diving Phi Phi island is a truly amazing experience and Andy, Matt and Colin looked after us really well. They made sure we had an amazing time.

So, if you are in Phuket and want to go diving give Andy a call. He also runs Discover Scuba Courses so you don't need to be a diver to have a great day on a boat. Just give it a try and you will love it.

Hey Gosia

great to meet you on the boat and so glad that you guys had a great time with Matt and Colin. We always give you 1 to 1 if you are traveling on your own and diving on your own. We look forward to you returning soon so we can do some more great diving with you.