“Discover SCUBA Diving”

Andys Scuba Diving Phuket
Ranked #1 of 47 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy private tuition or guiding on your Phuket scuba diving experience with a professional, fun and friendly service. We are the original and only Phuket PADI dive centre to specialise in private scuba diving guiding or tuition at no extra cost. Whether you are brand new to scuba or looking to enhance your experience and certifications, we provide you with personal, professional service at all times. Scuba Diving is a passion for Andy and our team.... not just a job, and we aim to give you the best possible experience while scuba diving Phuket. You don't need to be staying in Rawai or Nai Harn to dive with us - we pick you up for free from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas too! We offer competitive prices on diving day trips and PADI courses, plus you get a great discount on all our Similans, Burma, Hin Daeng and Phi Phi liveaboard trips. And no credit card payment fee. We look forward to meeting you for a fun and exciting time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Just had a fantastic experience! Never scuba dived before! My wife and I decided to take the discover scuba diving course just to see if we would like scuba diving. After sevceral emails back and forth with Andy/Sally , we decided on a date. Andy provided an instructor (Matt) that was perfect for us . Very pleasant, professional and fun. After the first day I was hooked. Everything seemed to be well organized, the rented equipement was excellent, the boat and food was excellent, the scenery was great, the pick up and drop off servce worked well. Great day!

Decided to take the Open Water Diving course after this trip. Andy provided the same instructor for us for this course. Again , this was a very enjoyable experience. I firmly believe people make the difference and apparently Andy does also for his staff did and excellent job walking us through the cousre work and scuba skills. THe following day, the diving experience was even better than the first day we went out.

Great trip, good people, lot's of fun.

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Hey I am so glad you had such a fantastic time and also so glad that you loved the Discover Scuba Dive Programme that you decided to do the Open Water Course. It was our Pleasure to let you have Matt for all the days you were here. I hope to see back soon for more diving

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We're do I start I had the best two days diving ever. From the moment I sent my first email till now Andy and Sally are so well organised in every way.
I got to see everything I wanted plus more the photos Andy takes are not just great they are 100% perfect and the movie is breathtaking. Andy bends over backwards to help and make your day one that you will never forget. I will be back for more awesome days of diving with a first class company.

Thanks so much Andy and Sally I enjoyed every minute of my 2 days. See you very soon and we will definitely stay in touch to plan the next diving trip to find those manta rays!!
Chris

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Hey thanks for the compliment saying this is the best 2 days ever diving. As we talked about on the boat it all starts with Sally who is so fantastic at what she does. I am also so glad that you got to see everything you wanted and glad you like the photos and videos. We are looking foreward too seeing you back and go searching for the mantas, thanks for a great 2 days as well

Reviewed March 17, 2013

When we got to the surface after the first dive at Shark Point, Andy had asked about how was the experience. My reply was "very good...". Well, that wasn't exactly correct; it was AWESOME!! Seeing those Leopard Sharks swimming past us were unreal!

Andy has a very professional setup in Phuket. Diving with him was a pleasure. A very chatty, jokingly, and approachable guy, Andy will go beyond (like true Thai hospitality) to make sure that you are comfortable, safe, but most of all enjoy your experience in the aquatic world. His knowledge was tops and his photography work has to be admired - for a small fee :)

Pickup/transfer to the pier and back to your hotel was well organised - through Sally (who I never got to meet but does a grand job). The food on board was excellent; breakfast and lunch provided. The whole day that included 3 dives went by quick but memorable. Highly recommended!

hey Thanks for the big compliment " Dive with a friend not just a instructor" it is so nice to hear rthings like this. We are so glad that we could show you a fantastic day from when Sally took your booking and as normal organizes everything so fantastic smoothly efficently. Then to the dive what a great day see all the aquatic life and as you say the leopard sharks they still amaze me on every dive. Looking foreward too seeing you back very soon

Reviewed March 17, 2013

For starters, Sally made booking very simple. Payment was in person when we got on the boat, so we didn't have to hassle with online payments and worrying if we were being scammed halfway around the world. Andy is a character....sarcastic and fun to be around. Our dive was with Mike. We couldn't have asked for a better first "official" dive. We had been certified in a cold lake in Texas, but nothing compares to the feeling of being in warm clear water with beautiful life all around you. I was nervous about the dive but Mike was extremely calming and made sure I knew everything (even showed a map of where we'd go) before each dive. He took great photos for us during each dive and I really felt he tried his best to make sure we had a great time. We actually got to see both our requests (shark and a sea turtle)! Phi Phi islands are stunning and I can't wait to go back. I will absolutely recommend scuba diving with this company. You guys rock!

Hey really appreciate you guys dived with us and that you could have Mike for the day. Sally is fantastic and gets everything sorted for you guys as you found out, for me was a pleasure to meet you guys on the boat and so happy that you got Sharks and turtles for the day. looking foreward too seeing you back in the future

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My experience with Andy's Scuba diving was amazing, start to end. I completed my Open Water certification, and decided to spend an extra day diving with Andy when I completed my course, as I was having so much fun! My boyfriend already had his open water certification, so we required a dive company that could take us together on the same dive trips, and Sally in the office was very quick to reply to my e-mails and set up the appropriate itinerary.

I had Andy as an instructor, and the man is a pro. He was a great instructor, very patient, and everyone can tell he LOVES to dive. With all the dives he's done, he still is so enthusiastic with showing you different kinds of sea life and always knows where to look to find them. The private service was a big step up from the other dive shops I saw on the boat. His customer service was incredible! Andy puts your gear on for you, sits and chats with you during the surface intervals (he certainly kept up laughing!), takes wonderful underwater photos (and then edits them on board while you watch!) My boyfriend also had the pleasure of diving with one of Andy's employees, Brem...he had a great laid-back, approachable personality, and great customer service as well. Please, Do yourself a favor and spend the extra few baht and go with Andy's Scuba diving - it's so personalized, and you get a great value for you money!

Hey I am so glad that both of you had a fantastic time and yes we do like to give a personal service to everybody that dives with us. Thanks for the big compliments as well also i am so glad that your boyfriend had a great day with Brem as well. We look foreward too seeing you both back soon