“Excellent-another great scuba trip!”

Andys Scuba Diving Phuket
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy private tuition or guiding on your Phuket scuba diving experience with a professional, fun and friendly service. We are the original and only Phuket PADI dive centre to specialise in private scuba diving guiding or tuition at no extra cost. Whether you are brand new to scuba or looking to enhance your experience and certifications, we provide you with personal, professional service at all times. Scuba Diving is a passion for Andy and our team.... not just a job, and we aim to give you the best possible experience while scuba diving Phuket. You don't need to be staying in Rawai or Nai Harn to dive with us - we pick you up for free from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas too! We offer competitive prices on diving day trips and PADI courses, plus you get a great discount on all our Similans, Burma, Hin Daeng and Phi Phi liveaboard trips. And no credit card payment fee. We look forward to meeting you for a fun and exciting time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent-another great scuba trip!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My second trip with Andys Scuba Dive, exact repeat of my first..Excellent! I did the Discover Scuba Dive again, lack of time meaning I could not do the open water (yet!)

A great experience all round. Great instruction, great dive briefs (other people on the boat listening in as it was so good), and great service in and out of the water (he even puts your fins on for you!)

I did the Phi Phi and shark point dives on this trip. Great 3 dives (many discover dives just do 2), saw loads of sea life including sharks and turtles, great fun!

Boat crew were great, food was good and free soft drinks all trip made for another brilliant day.

Highly reccomend Andy to any diver, new or experienced, I will be back in June for open water!

1 Thank grad09

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great guy, great diving”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Had an brilliant two days diving with Andy, really funny nice guy and knows all the places to find sealife especially the seahorses, in two days of diving I completed my open water with andy saw two sharks a turtle seahorses a huge manta ray and much more.

Great guy great instructor, guide and everything else.

The highlight of my holiday cheers Andy

2 Thank Robbo851
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Thanks Rob

It was a fanatastic 2 days for me too and the manta was the highlight hopefully you will be back soon to complete your advanced
Suffolk, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of the trip!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My wife and I hadn't been diving in 10 years and never in Thailand. As luck would have it we found Andy on TripAdvisor and were able to book a trip with him just two days in advance. Diving with Andy was terrific. He gave us a great refresher course - thorough and disciplined. He wouldn't let us start our first dive until he was confident we were ready. We did a 3-dive day (2 at Phi Phi, 1 at Shark Point) and Andy gave us the first-class treatment the entire time. His pre-dive briefings (complete with maps and pictures) were outstanding, covering where we were going and what type of marine life we could expect to see. Andy's an excellent photographer as well and took dozens of beautiful pictures. We hope to get back to Phuket someday. If we do, our first call will be to Andy to book another trip.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank mitch11x
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Hey Mitch

Thanks for a great day with both of you was fantastic too see all that marine life hopefully you guys will be diving again soon thanks for a great day
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Andy has passion, dedication to service and most of all loves his job more than anything.”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

How much Andy loves his so called Job really shows when you take a trip with him and the people he surrounds himself with shows. I am a pretty layed back person and you just can't help but get involved in his enthusiasism and knowledge.

Was not meaning to write a review yet, I wanted to finish going through all my photos and videos (diving + family trip to Phuket) then post them along with YouTube links of my adventure with Andy and Tom (Scuba Booth) who was the most awesome partner to dive with. Unfortunately, I still have not managed to do this and it has almost been two weeks.

A picture tells a thousand words, once I have videos and pictures sorted will post them on Andy Cross and Scuba Booth Facebook page along with a YouTube video on scottjordison

Andy and Tom are A+++

BTW When I rang up Andy Cross Scuba dive I spoke to his partner Sally and asked her opinion on going to Phi Phi, let her know that we have a baby and read on tripadvisor how bad it was and we had been putting it off for 2 weeks but did want to go. Her opinion was catch a Ferry do not bother with tours etc. We had such a fantastic time in Phi Phi got a ferry arrived a the dock got off and went off by ourselves after having a real coffee (good coffee, hard to find in Phuket) walked with cross country pram accross a few beachs etc within 20 minutes from the pier had a scheduled beach all to ourselves with beautiful views. Unfortunately with the ferry only get a few hours. then made hour way back under our own steam to a restuarant had luch good cocktail and watched the plebes be shuffled about that were on tours. Goes to show do not go by what everybody else says. We enjoyed Phi Phi it was beautiful. Do not do a tour that will shuffle you about and be stuck having to eat when they tell you too with all the other people on your boat do you own thing. Thank you very Sally.

The experience from beginning to end I had with Andys Scuba Dive is faultless, what am I saying it was brillant!!!!

I have had my dive licence since 1986 but only dive when I am on holidays, lived in Cairns for four years though. Just hate the cold waters of South Australia. Approx 80 divers in warm water including Coral Spawning. Koh Bida Nok was one of the best dives I have ever done.

For experienced divers
Andy is a wealth of information, his knowledge is incredible
Tom was the best buddy I have ever been with, I do not know how to thank Tom other than say Thank You!

These photos I have uploaded I spent 30 seconds picking out. I hope they do the trip justice!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Scott J
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Thanks Scott

Was great they you had such a fantastic time with Tom and was a great day as well next time i will personally make myself free for you when you come back
Dorking, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a great experience!”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I took my 2 daughters and my son on a fun dive with andy and lance looking after us. It was an amazing day and we were all looked after really well.The guys were totally professional throughout and we never felt in danger at all. I would thoroughly recommend andys scuba diving to anyone at whatever level of diving they are at.
we were in Phuket and saw some amazing sealife including sharks!
Thanks guys for an unforgetable day!!

Chris, Laura, Sophie ,and Charlie

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Chris H
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, March 25, 2012
Thanks Chris

It was great day for us as well and i was so glad that you and the family had a fantastic time and hopefully see you back here soon