“Early Birthday/ pre-Wedding- Absolutely Amazing!!!!”

Phuket Sailing Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Come aboard and enjoy Dolphin Watching, Junior Pirate Adventures, Sunset Cruises or Day Excursions and Snorkel and Kayak with us as well to explore the many stunning islands in this region of Phuket, Thailand.We offer great "Fun Adventures" for everyone! Have your Special Event with us or Join us on one of our group Island Excursions!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Early Birthday/ pre-Wedding- Absolutely Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Absolutely amazing day with 35 friends and family on a stunning catamaran!!
Captain Mike and the crew were fabulous! The lunch and banana bread delicious, alcoholic drinks really affordable and we were taken to some stunning spots for snorkelling and swimming!!
We chartered the catamaran for the day before our wedding. It was brilliant that they could pick us up directly from the pier at The Village @ Coconut Island where the whole group were staying!
What a treat to have a private catamaran all to ourselves, in order to celebrate my birthday and for everyone to get together and relax before the wedding!
We had a few kids on board- ages 4,7 years and 3 months! Everything was perfectly safe, lifejackets were clean and new.
I cannot rave enough about how brilliant it was, excellent value for money and a magical memory for all of us!!
Thanks, Ian Anderson and the whole team!!!!

Visited October 2012

California
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Snorkeling the Phi Phi Islands”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We arranged with Phuket Adventures to take a snorkeling trip to the Phi Phi Islands. It was a full day trip. The islands, the water & the fish were amazing. The staff on board were terrific especially a young man name Jun Jun, hope I spelled it correctly. We were provided a lunch on a beach of one of the islands. It was a very interesting day & I would recommend both the islands & our tour group.

Visited October 2012
Newcastle, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“50th Birthday”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Wow What a day it was the best.
Working with Ian was a pleasure all e-mails were answered quickly.
The day before my birthday the weather turned nasty and we had to re-schedule for a few days later no problems Ian took care of it.
We did the sunset cruise which was amazing I can't believe what a beautiful sunset we got.We also saw the dolphins who swam alongside the catamaran for quite awhile.We were a group of 30 who all enjoyed the day.My favourite Island was Coral Island where one of the staff took us in by dinghy and the fit guests chose to kayak in with the kayaks that we were allowed to use.This island is amazing we were hand feeding the beautiful fish.
I was a little disappointed that the alcohol was a little dearer on the day to what I was told and Ian had told me that he would do a Dvd of the day which didn't happen.
But overall I would still rate Ian and his wonderful crew 10 out of 10.
Thanks again Sue x

Visited September 2012
1 Thank newygirl14
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutley amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I got in touch with Ian who helped me arrange this great surprise for my new wife on our honeymoon to Thailand. We had a whole 52ft power luxury catamaran to ourselves for the day. The staff on board was so amazing especially katie the guys were awesome taking photos for us giving us drinks and looking after us :) as for dinner wow is all I can say it was sooooo yummy, as we were anchored just off coral island. We also got to see the dolphins just off honeymoon island too, which me and my wife and everyone onboared was pleased to see the captain spun the boat round not once but I'd say 5 times to see them again :) so in a nutshell Phuket sailing adventures are a massive yes from me seriously great.

1 Thank Lopez1986
Torquay, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A truly enjoyable day”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I had looked this tour up on the internet before i left Australia. I wanted a day out on a nice safe boat and some snorkeling etc.. I rang and spoke to Ian on arrival in Cape Panwa, at the time, they were not running regular trips, however they had some enquires from a few others including us and so put a trip together for all and arranged it to take advantaged of the best weather and conditions. They ran a tour out of Cape Panwa for this purpose and we met with other tourists inside the Raddison hotel in Panwa. The boat was a beautiful trimaran, very safe and comfy. Staff are English and boat crew were Thai. We had a great day, with lunch and dinner on board. The snorkel equipment was in good condition and everything was clean. Mike made a point of checking everyone was having a good day, at the end of the day, we enjoyed a couple of drinks and sunset on board...not a bad way to spend the day!

Visited July 2012