“Amazing kebab's”

Dining options: Delivery
Description: Phone Number: +66 860 035 863
“Amazing kebab's”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Myself and my wife called here for dinner as we were staying round the corner at the vijitt hotel. We had hired a scooter so we could access it quite easily. If you walk there please be careful as you have to walk on the main highway. The food was great with a large choice of not only kebab's but Thai and western food. The price is also very competitive and defo worth a visit if your in and around rawai!!!!

1 Thank Salmattrod

Brisbane, Australia
“Great Food - more than just Kebabs”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

It was getting late for a meal and we had been out sightseeing all day. We saw this place and I was reluctant to go in saying that I didn't want a kebab. But I was out voted by the wife and kids and just as well. The menu is huge. It is much more than kebabs as the name wrongly suggests. We had some amazing Turkish food and would definitely go back for more.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank bergygold
Providenciales
“tasty thai food, good music and good service with a real smile :)”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We called in en route from Chalong to Rawai, and found a little restaurant .. it was a good surprise and offered a great selection of thai foods, polish foods and kebabs. The kebabs are cooked freshly on an outside BBQ so you can see - much preferred rather than hidden in the back of a kitchen!! The thai food is very tasty, good sized portions and i can heartily recommend the massaman curry. The owner has a good music selection and the waitress was very helpful (they can happily change the level of spice, nik noi, is not spicy!) and was genuinely friendly - i know this is the land of smiles but they were helpful and meant it. I will happily go there again and try some of the wide variety of food offered at very reasonable prices. They also do delivery if you can't make it there....

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank super_padge
Phuket, Thailand
“Great Kebabs, awesome thai food and really friendly staff!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Feeling peckish I popped in to the Kebab House. I was expecting only kebabs and was somewhat suprised to see a nice selection of thai and other cuisines. Often a place with such a varied menu starts loose quality in many dishes however at Kebab house every dish I've chosen has been tasty and beautifully cooked. As you may have guessed I'm now a regular in there. They will cater the thai food to the level of spice you desire. Be brave and enjoy it at the local temperature. ;) If you're passing by or staying in the local resorts it is well worth trying this place out.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Jugglerjon
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go everyday for 59 days, and you'll finally make it around the menu!”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My wife and I had been in Phuket for a day and were already bored with the menu at our 5 star hotel, so we went exploring. We saw the big brown sign for KEBAB and thought that'd be a good lunch filler for a few days over the next 2 weeks. The restaurant is in a small plaza on the busy Wiset road and is so much more than a Kebab house like the name lets you believe.

We walked into the contemporarily designed, clean, 8 or so table shop, and my wife wiped her brow because it's 90 degrees and ridiculously humid. The waitress noticed and immediately shut the door and turned on the air conditioning. What service! And this was just the start. I of course had to try the Pad Thai because it's cheap (80 baht) like me, and i wanted to make sure they knew what they were doing before i order the good stuff. I loved it. I've had Pad Thai at about 5 places so far on our trip and this is by far the best. My hotel is all Thai people, but i'm assuming they have some fancy chef from New York, because they don't know what they're doing with Thai food.

When we went to pay, i only had a 1000 bill, which is a bit much for a 240 baht tab, but it's all i had. The owner threw up his pointer finger and rushed out of the restaurant without saying a thing. About 2 minutes later he showed up with a gatorade and a bunch of change. Amazing, they didn't even ask me if I had anything smaller, just rushed down to the 7/11 and bought a gatorade, which he probably didn't even want, just to get me change. I'm sold.

We've eaten here I think 5 times so far and we've loved everything we've tasted. The owner Peter and his staff have been incredibly friendly and remember all the specifications we request (spicy, no tomato, etc.)

Definately gotta make a trip here, the Turkish, Polish, and Thai food is a bit to take in at one restaurant, but so far has been very impressive.

• Visited November 2011