“The best cafe I've been to!”

A Spoonful of Sugar
Ranked #11 of 278 Restaurants in Rawai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: If you love coffee, smoothies, freshly squeezed juices, pancakes, sandwiches and healthy snacks, this is the place to go! We bake our own cakes - a must try!
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I can't recommend this cafe enough, the coffee is great, the decor is gorgeous and the cakes were amazing!! I'm from Australia and this is without a doubt the best cafe I've ever been to, thank you!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Having driven past this place too many times to count we made a stop for morning tea that, what a find. The place is great , love the outdoor seating area. The staff here and friendly and welcoming , and the coffe and cakes are great . Wonderful place to sit and read a book with a coffee in hand. Plenty of parking and our kids love the swing hanging from the trees.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Went almost every day for 3 weeks, great coffee, cakes and snacks were also very good and the wifi actually works!.... NICE....

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

This place has a comfy, laid back atmosphere. The staff are warm and very welcoming. A wonderful place to sit with a book or check emails. A must visit!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I love cafes. And i definitely love this one. A quaint cafe with pretty interior and furnitures. A great place to chill out. My partner and I had their sandwiches. Very filling, love the salmon. I had tea and he had coffee and on top of that we ordered desserts too. A red velvet cake and a blueberry cheesecake. Delicious. :) This was on our first visit. The next day we came back and tried their carrot cake and panna cotta. Major love for their panna cotta. We initially ordered just one of that and then decided that it wasn't enough. LOL. So we ordered another! The staff are awesomely nice and friendly. Can't wait to go back there again on my next trip to Rawai, which i hope very soon! ;) Make sure you drop by the cafe if you're in Rawai. It's hard to miss this one!