“Great Coffee in a cute cafe.”

A Spoonful of Sugar
Ranked #14 of 255 Restaurants in Rawai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had a great light breakfast and coffee at A Spoonful of Sugar. It is very cute cafe with great cakes and sandwiches etc. would say its the best coffee in Nai Harn. Will go back again.

1  Thank TheSutties

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I know Wolf from one of the local gyms and he told me about this place back in 2011. But, despite staying down the street, I had only made it over there at the end of my most recent trip (in May of 2013). Now I'm sorry I waited so long. First of, this place is adorable and reminds me of some of the cafes in Austin, at least in the way that it's put together. But the coffees, the cakes, and even the food (I had a tuna sandwich) were all exceptional. I even had to pick up another piece of cake to take home for later.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

a spoonful of sugar is like a holiday in a holiday. it is set on the main street in nai harn, but as soon as you enter the parking area, you feel as though you are somewhere else.
the tables and chairs are mixed matched and you cannot help to spend lots of time there, drinking the lovely, fresh coffee (i recommend mocha magic with coconut milk -yum yum yum!!) and enjoying a piece of the self made cakes and sandwiches.
the staff is very thoughtful and attentive.
make sure you have a look at the postcards and soaps that are sold at the counter.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is hands down the best coffee place in Rawai and there are so many delicious goodies on offer as well. They have always had 5 star cakes and brownies (at very reasonable prices) but now you can get delicious baguettes or ciabattas for a snack or lunch and there are even homegrown wheatgrass shots if you're in a healthy mood. I was very surprised to read a negative comment about staff in another review as I go there at least once a day when I'm in Rawai and the staff have only ever been very welcoming and bent over backwards to make sure I'm happy and then leave me in peace to read, or chat or surf online for as long as I like. Ignore the (1) hater and treat yourself today.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Nice coffee shop with great coffee and ambiance. Too bad some staff like to play loud Thai talk show of some kind regularly on their cell phone while music playing inside coffee shop. Creates quite a distractive and annoying environment.

2  Thank johnr131