Phuket Sea Resort
The Vijitt Resort Phuket(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$321
$207
Agoda.com
Rawai Palm Beach Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$67
$50
Agoda.com
THE NAI HARN(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$276
Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$55
$45
$68
$40
Agoda.com
The Windmill Phuket Hotel(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$55
$51
Agoda.com
Palm Oasis Boutique Hotel(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$56
$29
Agoda.com
Sunsuri Phuket(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$350
$111
Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$247
$105
Trip.com
$158
$81
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgood sizehotel onlinerestaurants and barslocation is greatfamily marthot waterclean roomspool access roomwithin walking distanceroom servicepoolsphuketbeachesfridgethbloungersshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I am currently checked into this hotel. It has been less than 24 hours and I have received the worst treatment from check in to just asking for a sheet of paper. The bed has a ripped top sheet and even though the housekeepers came and re made the bed, they still left the ripped sheet there.
If I hadn't pre paid the accommodation, I would have never checked in. They demanded $50 deposit for the room key. However she told me in Thai baht and I asked how much in $, as I have both, the manager said 30 baht, So I handed over 30 baht, receptionist scoffed & laughed at me and said 'Don't you even have $1 US"? I gave her $10 US, she said.."no, its $50 US". Then they spoke to each other in Thai and were laughing. This is unacceptable.
I checked into the room and called for a wake up call & enquired if they had a hair dryer. "no have" then she hung up before I could even ask my next question. The manager, who is always at the front desk is unbearable and one of the rudest men I have ever met. DO NOT STAY HERE. Many nice places around.

Room Tip: Rooms around the pool have no privacy and u must keep your heavy, dark curtains closed, otherwise everyone can look straight in. The shower is just an sunken indent in the bathroom floor, with a nozzle/hose. NO water pressure.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank hercues801
Rungnapa Y, Manager at Phuket Sea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much indeed for stayed with us and thank you for your review.

We must apologize that you are not happy with our service. Your review is raised in our meeting and we have talked with our staff should learn from this issue and should improve the service in the future.

Best Regards,
Rungnapa

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This hotel is a good option for someone with not very deep pockets..

We had a lay over at this resort only for a night since we reached phuket late night and had to checkin to a different better & expensive resort the next day, so we found of opting for this place just for a night considering it was a good low budget option.

The hotel is decent with really good swimming pool view, since all their rooms entrances are on the pool side.
The rooms were neat and average. Basically a a standard room with comfortable bed, cupboard and mirror. The bathroom however was disspointing cause the water pressure was extremely low and bath fitting were not in a very well functioning condition. But yes the bathroom was clean.

The locaton of the hotel hoever is not very great, infact we had strippers joint just across the street here. But i guess people with different interest may enjoy this too.

All in all i would say an average but good experience.

Room Tip: I would say if you can increase your budget a little opt for thier suites type of rooms rather than the standard one.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We booked four nights here including Christmas day during our three week Thailand trip as we wanted some quiet time over the Christmas period.
We found the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful - even changing our room from a double to a twin without hesitation.
The rooms were large and clean with all the necessary faclilties.
The pools are large and during our stay only one was in use at a time whilst they were undergoing a cleaning treatment.
The hotel is opposite the ocean and Rawai beach, although you cannot bathe on Rawai beach. The hotel runs a free bus service to a nearby beach but you need to make your own way back in a taxi. There are no metered taxis at the beach but you can barter with the taxis to get a fairly low price. I think we paid 300 THB
There is a great bar next door to the hotel called Bentleys where the staff and regulars are very friendly. If you are male and don't want to be propositioned then its best to go in with a female.
There are plenty of resteraunts along the main road and you can take a taxi boat over to Coral Island for a few hours. If you go after 1pm you can get a lower price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 25, 2013

i wouldn't stay here ever again.

it wasnt very clean, the hotel sheets were stained and dirty. found dead insects in my pillows and around the place.

the staff wasnt the friendliest. seemed like they couldnt be bothered with their jobs.

the pool had lots of leaves and stuff floating around as if it werent ever cleaned.

the lounging chairs were old, discolored and nothing like the photos advertised. it was a very unkept place in a dodgy part of town.

worst part was, the cleaning staff stole money from our room, and when we went to reception to report the theft, we were treated as if we had done something wrong.

id avoid this place if i were you.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank sweetrose11236
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were there around in the beginning of November. Must say that the maids were not so helpful but overall administration was ok. We got baby bed/cot in our room it was not wooden but old looking metal - not bad at all tho. Pool was nice but the night time noise was irritating from the next room. Breakfast was nice and I loved the Crossants. 7-eleven was close by and nice promenade to walk on. Good local food on the restaurant tables on the promenade.

Room Tip: Don't forget to lock the doors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family