“Wonderful detox and re-charge”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Atsumi Retreat Healing Center
Ranked #8 of 92 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
london
“Wonderful detox and re-charge”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I did a 10-day detox (3-day fruit fast and 7-day full fast). What a wonderful place, and what lovely staff. Quite a few people were there on their own so a very friendly atmosphere amoungst guests (as well as staff). Lovely range of accomodation from "cheap but clean" to "your own villa". Everything perfect. Easy to get to the beach etc if you want to (I actually only went once).

Just make sure you do everything that Michelle tells you to do!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Shanghai
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Atsumi triggered some lifestyle changes for which I am extremely grateful. The personnel are very kind and warm. The experience really is great for your health.

Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Selby, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Second trip to Atsumi, this time i took my daughter who is 18 for a detox and fast, It really does make you feel a million times better going on a detox especially if you lead a busy life like i do and dont have the time to look after your body.
Atsumi staff are all friendly and helpfull the accomodation is nice not 5 star but comfortable and well kept. I lost well over a stone in 14 days on the full fast and my daughter who did the raw fast lost the same. Also met some great people who were on the same mission as me to be a bit more healthier. I will be going back hopefully in the new year for another fast its a great way of getting rid of all the rubbish in the system.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Paris, France
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I stayed in the Yellow House place to do my 10 days fast with Atsumi. The rooms are really big, very clean, very comfortable. You have everything : fridge, TV, DVD, air conditionned, balconny with view on the swimming pool.... Rooms are cleaned everyday. Staff is great, welcoming and nice. Nice little swimming pool. Only at 2 minutes walks from the atsumi place. Very quiet, very peaceful... the only thing may be the early wake-up with the Monk song not far from the place every morning... but it is a nice wake-up.
The Atusumi organization is great. The staff is very professional, friendly. I felt so safe during my stay. It was one of my best experience and will try to go back every year.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
AtsumiHealing, Owner at Atsumi Retreat Healing Center, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Thank you for your review and giving such a detailed description of our accommodation. I am pleased that you complimented us on our organization skills, a lot of work behind the scenes goes into making the schedule work for our guests. Our staff really are amazing and I will make sure that I personally pass on your gratitude directly to them. I look forwards to seeing you retrun to Atsumi again in the future.

Many thanks

Kata Beach, Thailand
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I did the 7 day full fast. Although I did loose weight, my main concern was to clean up my body and I was hoping for some emotional release as well.
What Atsumi gave me on the long term is being more conscious of what i put in my body. I can say now that I am more in balance and that I appreciate myself more than I did before.
I stayed in the cheapest accommodation available (800baht per night) in the Boeddha House and it was very good: i especially liked the essential oil burner: gave me a 5 star feeling! Next year I hope to go there again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Dear Maureen

Thank you for your complimentary review and I'm glad that you have emphasized the fact that there are so many more benefits to cleansing than the weight loss alone. It is a huge physical, spiritual and emotional cleanse, out with the old and in with the new and I agree that it really does make you much more conscious of the food choices that you make in the future and the impact that they have on your body.

Stay healthy and I look forwards to your future visits with us here at Atsumi.

Warm wishes

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I did a 10 day full fast at Atsumi Healing and I would do it again!
The place and the people are very special and my time there was a great success.
The detox was fantastic and I also met nice people.
I definitely would do it again!
Thanks

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Hi Diana

Thank you for taking the time to review Atsumi and congratulations on completing a full ten day fast, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and you are already considering returning to see us again in the future.

Kind regards

Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 20, 2010

My visit to Atsumi was the kick start to changing my life. The place is amazing, as are the staff, and I never knew I could feel so fabulous! Atsumi is very social and I met some great people there and laughed alot, and I learnt alot.... not just about the body but about lots of other natural therapies I have never been exposed to and the wonders of thai massage! I recommend this place to anyone who has lost their zing and wants to feel great again :) I know I'll be going back to that little oasis sometime soon.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank Jodi76
Hi Jodi

It really makes my job worth while when I read such a complimentary review. I agree that our staff are wonderful, they guide our guests through the programs with support, love and laughter. The Thai massage is wonderful for both the body and the mind, we are very fortunate to have massage as such an important part of our culture here in Thailand. I am so pleased that you have been given the kick start that you needed and I wish you well on your journey to greater health and vitality.

Warm wishes

Anna Wasin (Managing Director)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
The LifeCo Phuket Well-Being Detox Center
Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa
CC's Hideaway
CC's Hideaway
#4 of 133 in Karon
Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre
Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket

Been to Atsumi Retreat Healing Center? Share your experiences!