“fantastic place to relax and detox!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Atsumi Retreat Healing Center
Ranked #9 of 97 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
Reviewed January 8, 2013

beautiful surroundings and great service, could not recommend it more. The staff really look after you and there is plenty on offer in terms of other services if you would like them. I have been twice and it really is fantastic for your health and well being.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank 1pixie_12
Sophie C, Guest Relations Manager at Atsumi Retreat Healing Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

A sincere thank you for taking the time to review us :-).. We love welcoming returning guests back to Atsumi and we thank you for the loyalty and commitment that you have for our program and retreat. We're really happy that you had such a great time. Stay healthy and take care ! cheers

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I completed a nine day full fast and four day raw food fast and was delighted to lose 6kg. The staff at Atsumi were delightful and it was a great place to chill and relax. Atsumi is a great spot for both solo travellers and couples alike.

The fasting process was not easy but I could see the dramatic positive effects in the faces of fellow fasters in terms of the radiance of their complexions and eyes. The daily massages were a highlight - particularly the Thaiatsu massages by Deang.

I also looked forward to visiting the nearest beach each day, using the complimentary taxi service.

I stayed in the Bamboo House, which was spacious and comfortable although I would have preferred the lovely garden setting of the villas. I would definitely reconsider returning for treatment on an annual basis and am working hard now to maintain the benefits achieved during my stay including the breaking of a diabolical sugar addiction!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank Nicole K
Reviewed October 20, 2012

If you're looking for a great relaxed place to detox, this is it! From the moment I enquired up until I left the staff were amazing and I truly felt looked after. I loved that it was away from the hustle and bustle of Patong, the location is truly peaceful with the gorgeous quiet Nai-Harn beach close by. Not having been on a detox fast previously I was a little apprehensive, however the staff and program at Atsumi really made it a fantastic experience. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Bamboo House, lovely and spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Just like you PC, so does your body get clogged up and it also slows down.. so if you looking to get back on track get the body running efficiently this is the place to go!!! Anna the Founder and manager will make sure all your detox needs are catered for she runs a team of lovely people who will guide you and help you enjoy your experience....

I totally recommend this retreat.... there is nothing negative i can say about it!!! Generosity and service is the heart of this resort propagating down from Anna the founder /owner through the lovely staff to its clients...

It set in a remote location away from the hustle and bustle and only a stones throw away from beaches nightlife and tourist attractions....

So if it's a reboot you want... Atsumi is the place to go!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank JasonKisogloo
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The main attraction was to meet the adept, profound knowledgable holistic Michelle in Atsumi sharing my diet experience topping it up with her enchanting coaching. Bummer! I arrive there and Michelle was packing up her belongings in preparation of leaving Atsumi. I couldn't believe my eyes for she is the pillar of trust and security. Got few days with her while program implementation and felt sad because others weren't up to her level of experience when questions were showering them! I stayed in a villa but found it poorly maintained and the colema rooms need more scrubbing meeting hygiene standards. Of course next plan will be a new place where expertise like Michellle are running the show.

Room Tip: Look for specialists that can enrich you adding on your knowledge. Don't get fooled with 'vi...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Lina P
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have just finished my 7 day detox at Atsumi in Phuket. Great program and can highly recommend these guys. Days 3 was the hardest for my as the toxins left my body. Day 4 - 7 I just struggled with my energy levels. Today having started eating again and i am feeling lots better. Looking forward to feeling normal again :-) The staff at Atsumi are wonderfully supportive and run a great program to keep your body moving and other workshops to examine your current thinking. They have lots of additional services and I overloaded on them, addressing the physical, energetic and emotional detox. I chose these guys because of the number and different types of additional services they provided and I didn't find any other resort in my search that did. If you can afford it, stay in the Villas, as they are in the resort itself, which is really lovely and nurturing. All the other accommodation is a couple of minutes walk down the private road to the resort.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, stay in the Villas, as they are in the resort itself, which is really lovely a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank DawnVoyce
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I heard about Atsumi from a friend a few years ago and thought that I would someday like to give it a go. The opportunity arrived this year and I decided to go for almost 2 weeks, doing a 3 day juice fast initially and then a 10 day full fast. I had no real idea of what to expect, but I am so glad I did it and it really has rejuveniated my whole body and mind! Fasting for 10 days is actually easier than it sounds, thanks to the Atsumi fasting team.
Yes, some of the necessary daily duties such as the colemas, clay shakes, liver flushes etc are a little unnerving at first, but you really do get used to them. You will have ample time to go shopping or to the beach etc and Atsumi also provides several excellent healers, fitness/yoga instructors etc if you wish (at extra cost). The daily massages are wonderful ;-)
In summary, you owe it to yourself to do this - although it's not a magical exilir to instantly make up for years of over-indulgence/self-abuse etc, it really does help you get back on the right track again and make you appreciate life and love. Think of it as a rebirth or second chance.
Thank you Atsumi!

Room Tip: I stayed in Bamboo House and although its about a 3-4 mins walk from the main area, the rooms are la...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank David H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
CC's Hideaway
RaTaNa Apart Hotel
#28 of 43 in Rawai
The LifeCo Phuket Well-Being Detox Center
The Vijitt Resort Phuket

Been to Atsumi Retreat Healing Center? Share your experiences!