“Atsumi Detox and Healing Resort”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Atsumi Retreat Healing Center
Ranked #8 of 92 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland
“Atsumi Detox and Healing Resort”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have just finished my 7 day detox at Atsumi in Phuket. Great program and can highly recommend these guys. Days 3 was the hardest for my as the toxins left my body. Day 4 - 7 I just struggled with my energy levels. Today having started eating again and i am feeling lots better. Looking forward to feeling normal again :-) The staff at Atsumi are wonderfully supportive and run a great program to keep your body moving and other workshops to examine your current thinking. They have lots of additional services and I overloaded on them, addressing the physical, energetic and emotional detox. I chose these guys because of the number and different types of additional services they provided and I didn't find any other resort in my search that did. If you can afford it, stay in the Villas, as they are in the resort itself, which is really lovely and nurturing. All the other accommodation is a couple of minutes walk down the private road to the resort.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, stay in the Villas, as they are in the resort itself, which is really lovely a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank DawnVoyce

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Tokyo
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I heard about Atsumi from a friend a few years ago and thought that I would someday like to give it a go. The opportunity arrived this year and I decided to go for almost 2 weeks, doing a 3 day juice fast initially and then a 10 day full fast. I had no real idea of what to expect, but I am so glad I did it and it really has rejuveniated my whole body and mind! Fasting for 10 days is actually easier than it sounds, thanks to the Atsumi fasting team.
Yes, some of the necessary daily duties such as the colemas, clay shakes, liver flushes etc are a little unnerving at first, but you really do get used to them. You will have ample time to go shopping or to the beach etc and Atsumi also provides several excellent healers, fitness/yoga instructors etc if you wish (at extra cost). The daily massages are wonderful ;-)
In summary, you owe it to yourself to do this - although it's not a magical exilir to instantly make up for years of over-indulgence/self-abuse etc, it really does help you get back on the right track again and make you appreciate life and love. Think of it as a rebirth or second chance.
Thank you Atsumi!

Room Tip: I stayed in Bamboo House and although its about a 3-4 mins walk from the main area, the rooms are la...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank David H
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place is managed excellently and well looked after. Staff are very welcoming and helpful with any questions or needs that might arise during ones stay. Facilities are top notch. Colemas are well explained and easy to administer by yourself. Activities that are provided are well planned for each detox programme offered and should be utilised to maximise ones end result. I lost 7 kgs in one week. Thank you Atsumi!!

Room Tip: Ask for the Villas!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
australia
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

I never realised how emotionally drained and exhausted I was, until I looked at my photo taken on he first day at this beautiful retreat. Not only did the 12 day clear my mind of negative and unnecessay emotional thoughts, I detoxed my body like never before. I carried unnecessary guilt and things in the past I could not charged, I lost 8 kilos and kicked started my new journey for a heathier lifestyle. The best present you could give your mind, body and soul

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank AustraliaConniegirl
AtsumiHealing, General Manager at Atsumi Retreat Healing Center, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Thank you for your complimentary review of Atsumi.

It is true that often we don't realize just how emotionally drained and exhausted we have become until we take a step back and reflect upon it. Though we can't change what has happened in the past, we can use it to encourage strength and growth, this is why the forgiveness cleanse is so beneficial because we all have so much baggage that we are carting around with us, it feels amazing just to let it go.

I am so pleased that you had the added bonus of shedding 8 kilos, you really looked amazing when you left and you were radiating from the inside out. Keep up the good work, stay positive and I hope we have the opportunity to Welcome you back to Atsumi again in the future.

Kind regards

Michelle Cooper (General Manager)
Gold Canyon, Arizona
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I went to Atsumi a few months after cancer surgery and radiation as a way to focus on my health and jump start a weight loss program. I normally go to high end spas and this was my first detox experience. I must admit that I was a bit squeamish at first about twice a day colonics but soon got into the routine, as well as the daily Thai massages! Not only did I leave 7 lbs lighter but I left with a focus and clarity on what I needed to do going forward. The staff had lots of educational videos and books about diet and health. Michelle went out of her way to let me borrow her personal books relating to cancer and health as well. This is one of those experiences that you have to be open for in order to take advantage of all that is offered. It's been 7 months since I was at Atsumi and I have now lost 20 lbs, exercise daily, regularly juice and have moved to a plant based diet. I am planning on going back this fall for a 14 day fast. That I have maintained the Atsumi philosophy and plan on returning is probable the best testament of all for its value.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
AtsumiHealing, Owner at Atsumi Retreat Healing Center, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Hi Debbie

Thank you for your wonderful and detailed review of the retreat and our program. I have to admit although we are not a luxury 5 star retreat our place has so much 'heart' and all of our guest become part of the Atsumi family.

Michelle is very passionate about alternative health and will always go out of her way to help everyone as much as she can. I also think when it comes to Cancer, we are leaps and bounds ahead of Allopathic medicine.

I am so pleased that you highlighted the fact that you went on to lose an additional 20lbs and made important life changes, this is what we really try to emphasize and encourage with the fasting and nutrition talks.

Congratulations, we are all very proud of you and it makes our purpose worthwhile to receive such amazing feedback. Good luck and it will be wonderful to see you again in the future here at Atsumi.

Many Thanks

Anna Wasin (Managing Director)
International
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The best thing about Atsumi is the program. It's so well structured you simly cannot fail to benefit if you follow it. The next best thing is service, these people really do know what they are doing and share their knowledge with you in a nurturing way. There is no judgement, only support for your process. Most of the staff have been with Atsumi for years. And from what i saw they make every effort to make everything work for you their guest. The colema rooms are well set up, clean and comfortable. The massages are wonderful and all of the additional services I tried were exceptional. What I also liked was the variety of additional services available. It seems there is something for everyone. My health improved ten fold during my 10day visit to Atsumi and the lessons I learnt have stayed with me since. I will definitely be returning and would recommend a stay here to anyone who is serious about feeling good about life both physically and mentally.

Room Tip: I stayed in a Villa which made everything very easy. The Bungalows and Yellow house are a little fur...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This was our 3rd stay at Atsumi and we will continue going back. The staff is amazing (very knowledgable and friendly), the cleansing program is spot-on and the accommodations are quaint and very clean. A special thanks and "Kap kun kah" to the staff for making our experience pleasurable and sincere as always. Til next time....

Room Tip: Go for the villa's! They are close to all of the activities, pool and office....beautiful well...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Michelle H
AtsumiHealing, Owner at Atsumi Retreat Healing Center, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Thank you for your complimentary review of our services. We are constantly striving to maintain a high level of professional standards, balanced with loving care and support. We love welcoming returning guests back to Atsumi to see the ongoing improvements that we are constantly making at the center. We look forwards to seeing you again in the future and we thank you for the loyalty and commitment that you have for our program and retreat.

Warm Regards

Anna Wasin (Managing Director)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
The LifeCo Phuket Well-Being Detox Center
Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa
CC's Hideaway
CC's Hideaway
#4 of 133 in Karon
Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre
Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket

Been to Atsumi Retreat Healing Center? Share your experiences!