$125
$71
THE NAI HARN(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$171
Sunsuri Phuket(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$96
The Vijitt Resort Phuket(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$121
Agoda.com
Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$56
Navatara Phuket Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$49
$114
$43
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 21, 2013

What an excellent find this was! Just off the main Rawai beach road is this little gem. Several very large rooms, very quiet and great value for money. The manager (Chin?) was happy to help us in any way she could, even putting fresh fruit in the fridge for us every day. Can't recommend this highly enough.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marco_ca2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Neat, clean small hotel. We stayed right by the pool, we could literally fall out of our window and into the water - bliss. Extremely good for the budget too, plus air-con, fresh daily fruit and water and great service and friendliness. You couldn't ask for better in Rawai to my reckoning.

Room Tip: Poolside room great if there aren't a lot of people around going into the pool, but maybe in high season you need to be a bit removed by a balcony or something. Otherwise privacy is zero.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DDTTKK
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Superb position as well as an excellent rate. During our stay in Phuket of 3 months (June, July & August) we resided for the last 2 months at Rawai Beach Resort, on the beach road. The main Resort is about 500 yards back behind the one we stayed in.(story is the beach road section was built to sell off as unites but because the amount of interest showed in renting on completion, it was maintain as part of the Resort)
Our room was excellent; the bed was a bed we could actually get a good night sleep in. Our room came with daily Maid services, with fresh fruit and 2 bottles of water been provided each day. (¾ fridge, air con, WiFi & safe). Although the hotel didn’t provide breakfast, at the entrance to the hotel there’s two restaurants one of these is named the “Chocolate Bar & Restaurant” they do a good & cheap beaky, and in the evening makes a good cocktail. We also after found other breakfast spots.
The room looked out over the water; traffic noise was not a worry. But sometimes (when the water was a little shallow) was the speedboat drivers got a little excited with the throttle. Lasted a minute or two no big deal.
The Resort Staff were friendly, courteous and nothing was a problem. There was 2 security staff at night.
The pool was well maintained and clean, sounding area cleaned daily.
Restaurants, laundry and bars close by. Long boats and day tours just across the road.
If you have had enough of the nonsense of Patong, I would recommend this hotel it’s quite, value for money.
I would recommend hiring some kind of transport as we did for such a long stay. There are motor bike rentals everywhere as car rentals. If not game enough the drive, there are Blue Ute /Bus that go everywhere, just stand on the road side and but your hand up and the ute/bus will stop. Very cheap ride to Phuket town 40 baht. Also Taxis nearby, everyone is a taxi.

Kindest Regards
John & Debbie Mercer

Room Tip: as they say, "up too you"
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank John M
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Excellent location and very good value. Has all the amenities you'd want such as private bath, Air Con, WiFi, pool, etc. Will definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Mikey M
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I've stayed here regularly for years now and about time I recommended it to others. I'm a regular to Thailand and Phuket and know quite well what is on offer around the island. Personally can't stand Patong and Nai Harn beach is one of my favourite in the world so Rawai Beach is perfect.

The rooms are very basic, but clean and in good condition. They're cleaned daily and some fruit is left but that's the extent of any hotel style service. This suits me fine however, I know the area well and have my regular food spots, laundry etc.

One thing I must mention. On arrival last trip I was very tired and distracted and left my backpack with passport, 2 x new cameras and other important stuff in the taxi. No I didn't remember the number or other detail. The owner's daughter made a few calls and presto, the taxi and bag were returned intact within two hours. So yes, there is service, just of a very different kind.

This cute little resort is highly recommended for those who are out all day at the beach or at other attractions. Rawai is also cooler than Patong, Kata and Karon and has so much more ambiance. Why people stay in Patong is something i can never work out.

Room Tip: Room number 8.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends