“Nice place”

Nikitas Beach Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 234 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: European, Diner, Thai, International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nikita's is a beach side restaurant serving International food , wood fired pizza's authenticity Thai food , and fresh seafood dilivered daily from the fish market . Located on Rawai beach for 20 years it has one 'of Phuket's original beach bars attached to the restaurant. Beach side dinning at its best.
“Nice place”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went there several times to eat. Large menu, Great setting right on the sea. I really enjoyed to eat a pizza as a change, but the thai food is good as well.

I hope I will return there !

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Adelaide, Australia
“Long Lunches by the Sea”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Went to Nikitas Beach Restaurant a couple of times and enjoyed long lunches and lots of cold Chang beers.

Both times were great - we ordered share plates for the table. Good food, great service and very friendly and happy staff. Didn't see anyone having sex as one of the other reviewers noted so its probably OK to take the kids!

But, if you don't like spicy make sure you let them know as we found chillies were plentiful in all our meals - although we did ask four spicy.

We will revisit next time - thanks Nikita team.

• Visited April 2014
“Good location good food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had dinner here with my wife. The food was of a good standard. Pizza was cooked well, nice thin crispy base. I had the steak. Cook just how I asked for it to be cooked. Good food, fantastic location and great service.

Belgium
“Went Back and the service improved”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

As a member of Tripadvisor I want reviews to be objective and actual,this time The service matched the food so evrything was ok,superb location good food and very important it is still very THAI and that's what we want it to be.However be advised no credit cards accepted but an ATM is very conveniently located at the opposite side of the road,To convince you to visit My hotel was in Kamal Beach 35 km away from Rawai and I crossed Patong during Songhkran to get there,Well it was worth it.
Congrats to the team

Wigan, United Kingdom
“Wouldnt go back”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I have been here approx 4 times in the last 2 weeks - all good. Tonight on my visit with my 2 sons age 7and 11 I was subjected to a couple having s8x 4 tables away from us. Mercifully it didn't last long but thankfully at 6pm my children werent facing the right way. Really disappointing and the many staff didn't notice. Would never go back or recommend as a family venue - despite my previous positive views. Highly disappointing and luckily didn't quite ruin my kids childhood :(

2 Thank R0bandKathy
Nikitasphuket, Owner at Nikitas Beach Restaurant, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Sir .
I am a bit taken back by your comment on people having sex in my restaurant , We have 30 staff working for us and nobody sees this ?? , also my wife and i are always in the restaurant round 6 pm . If it is true may i ask why you did not tell a member of staff or ask who the owners are .
I find it a bit hard to believe.