“Nice Location”

Nikitas Beach Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 234 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: European, Diner, Thai, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nikita's is a beach side restaurant serving International food , wood fired pizza's authenticity Thai food , and fresh seafood dilivered daily from the fish market . Located on Rawai beach for 20 years it has one 'of Phuket's original beach bars attached to the restaurant. Beach side dinning at its best.
Palm Springs, California
“Nice Location”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Probably the best location, ambiance and view in Rawai. But unfortunately that's about it. The food was average and the wait staff generally unfriendly and unhelpful. I'm glad I ate here once but will not return.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank ricknuff
Nikitasphuket, Owner at Nikitas Beach Restaurant, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant .
We are happy to here that you enjoyed our location .
As the owner i am sad to here that our staff where not up to your expectations .
We have changed several of our staff and hope that in the future our customers will be satisfied with our service .

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
“poor customer orientation”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

ordered food,they forget to make it and refused to make after reminding because the kitchen was closed since 5! minutes after reminding where the food is. i stayed hungry...no sorry,nothing... The:; other food we ordered was soso... The meat of the burger smelled very strange even the wild dog thought twice before he ate the patty. the salad and the pizza were ok - as you can expect in a cheap place on phuket. The cocktails we could feel the next day in our head-i guess some fake alc. dont recommend this place neither for the food nor for the srevice. Thai people in average are much more friendly than in that place. So dony waste yor time in that place.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank janniska
Nikitasphuket, Manager at Nikitas Beach Restaurant, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear sir
We are so sorry you did not enjoy your experiance at Nikita's beach .
Firstly we do close our kitchen at 10.30 and our staff work 12 hour shifts so we do not expect them to stay longer , it is unfortunate that you arrived a little to late to order food .
Your point about the burger tasting strange is a little strange to us as the beef we use is 100% Australian and does have our own spice mix added to it, but it is a very popular item from our menu .
Our cocktails are made from premium spirits and we have been using the same alcohol brands for 21 years , most people enjoy them but i do apolagise to you if you where not so happy .
Please drop buy again if you are in the area and we will make you a special cocktail .
“Great place to enjoy”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We went there for three tomes. Some food like gril fish was excellent although the tom yum gong was bad and overpriced.
All prices are a little higer due to turist. The stuff is nice but you have to be lucky to get all ordered food as ususl in Thailand.
All in all the place is great and some of the food as well. Don't order Tom Yum or morning glory or roasted cashew.

Thank you so much for spending your time reviewing our restaurant .
We are pleased to here you enjoyed it .
I am sorry you did not enjoy our Tom Yam , this is a special Thai dish and can be to hot for some of our customers ,
Next time please state that you do not want it Thai style and we will gladly tone it down a notch.
We are happy that you enjoyed our grilled fish , we have the fish delivered daily for the local fish market .
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
“I LOVE Rawai”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I LOVE Rawai so much so that my other half and I own a small flat here. We love going there for a break, and we do so at least once a year. My 'hubby' Tony is actually heading that way as we speak. He is currently in Chang Mai, but will be in Rawai by this weekend and he will most definitely visit Nikita's a few times during his stay.

Nikitas is one of the first western style restaurants on the Rawai Beach. It serves Thai and Western food and it is frequented by both locals and farang (foreigners).

A perfect inexpensive day in Rawai to me would be as follows:

Head towards the Rawai beach
Hire a longtail boat to the nearby Banana Beach
Swim and snorkel with the many varied Neno-type fish - I LOVE THIS
Relax and read on the beach
Head back to Rawai via longtail (the boat + driver will wait for you)
Meet up with Tony at the restaurant for lunch (we have had both lunch and dinners here).

BLISS

I have never had anything but tasty food at Nikitas, so I will not ever hesitate to recommend this restaurant to friends and travellers who visit Phuket, Thailand.

• Visited June 2013
Thank you so much for your review.
We love Rawai to and after being here for 21 years our restaurant is almost the same as it was then , Lots of shady trees and sand between your toes .
We try to keep our own peice of tropical paradise for our selfs and for our customers .
Hope to see you again soon.
Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
“Barely worthy of 3 out of 5”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went to Nikitas twice in one week purely for the view alone! The view and the sea breeze were breath taking! The food and service however were not.

On my first visit I had a mango smoothy and the bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich. Both were good but nothing impressive. Out of the two I preferred the smoothy. As for the service on my first trip... they were slow but not to the point where I was annoyed. I was really worried about the place at first because the septic tank guys came during my visit and started pumping waste while I was there. Thankfully the waitress asked me if I would like to move tables before they started pumping. Thank goodness.

On my second visit I was very disappointed and should have just left my first visit as my memory.
I had a salami pizza and added basil to it.This was okay but not that great. I've had better. I also had a Nikitas knockout drink. This drink is a blueish greenish color and full of lemons. Tastes like a margarita with blue curacao. I didn't really like it because it was too bitter and needed more ice.
On top of the MEH food the wait staff was so slow and almost forgot me. It took a long time to get a menu and order and then trying to get the check was impossible. Once I finally got to pay, I waited 10 minutes to get my change back. I was not happy to have to wait so long.

Overall...
Awesome view!
Meh food.
Slow and forgetful staff.

• Visited January 2014
Dear sir
Thank you so much for your review and thank you for taking the time to give us your feed back .
It is unfortunate that we where cleaning one of our septic tanks out while your where in our restaurant , but unlike almost 90% of restaurants who just dump the waste into the sea we prefer to do the right thing and collect our waste and have our tanks emptied monthly .
Our beach frontage is 50 meters long so we can usually move people away form our tanks .
On ocasion we are understaffed at busy periods and i do apologise for that , generally people just sit back and relax and chill and enjoy the view .
Our Nikita knock out is as the name says , loaded with alcohol and is not recommended for none drinkers.