“Nikitas”

Nikitas Beach Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 235 Restaurants in Rawai
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Nikita's is a beach side restaurant serving International food , wood fired pizza's authenticity Thai food , and fresh seafood dilivered daily from the fish market . Located on Rawai beach for 20 years it has one 'of Phuket's original beach bars attached to the restaurant. Beach side dinning at its best.
Melbourne, Australia
“Nikitas”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

While staying in Karon we took a taxi to Rawai Beach to enjoy lunch at this great little restaurant. We loved having our toes in the sand and enjoying the view while having a cold beer. Will be on our list again when we next return to Phuket.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Phuket, Thailand
“Ambience of nature”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

a great place to enjoy the evening. A place to have your feeth in the sand on the beach while eating your dinner, its very few places in phuket that can give you that special feeling, Nikita can.

Their thaifood menu is very good the service sometime slow.

A great place to enjoy the day go in to eve and see all boats coming back home after a day out.

• Visited March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I might give them a second chance...”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My partner and I went to this restaurant on the basis of the recommendation in the "Where to eat in Phuket" booklet, in fact it was the only one featured in Rawai Beach. Bottom Line Up Front: the service was non-existent, the food mediocre, and the wine overpriced. The young lady that served us couldn't speak much English, ok fine, but my partner is Thai and she was incapable of following her instructions either. Despite explaining that the her fish appetizer dish should come out at the same time as my main, the fish came out first. We asked (nicely) several times for our table candle to be lit; we ended up doing it ourselves. No wine etiquette (tasting) offered, simply opened and poured. I ordered a simple cheese and bacon burger but rather than being 'restaurant' or 'gourmet' standard, as I expected, it was no better than what would have been turned out at the local 'Greasy Spoon' and my partner was not enamoured by the fish balls either. No check-back to ask if we were content with the food. No attention to pour the wine as our glasses slowly drained. No offer of menus to decide on dessert - in fact the staff paid no attention to us at all until I asked them to clear the plates some 25 minutes after we had finished. I agree with the previous reviewer that the suggestion that a "generous tip" be given is rude and inappropriate, particularly as the 'service' was non-existent! It could have been a bad night for staff (on a Saturday?!) but I might go back to Nikita's to give them a chance to redeem themselves as the beach location is absolutely splendid.

• Visited June 2013
Nikitasphuket, Owner at Nikitas Beach Restaurant, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Please do not give us a second chance as I think we never had a fist chance !
Your review is bogus in our minds .
Houston, Texas
“Good Food & Locations @ Tourist Prices and So So Service”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I literally just finished eating dinner here for our 1 year anniversary and I was already commenting during dinner about writing a review when we got back. We are backpacking through Asia and on a budget so we didn't want to eat somewhere too fancy and from what we had seen on the menu the night before (we stopped to have a drink), this place had decent prices plus it has plenty of seating directly on Rawai Beach near the pier which would serve to provide a bit of romanticism for us. We sat down and were promptly greeted in a friendly manner. We took our time and sort of felt rushed through the ordering process but ended up getting a casear salad, garlic bread, a salami pizza and 2 rum/soda drinks. Total bill $670 bhat = $22 USD. Not bad and the food was actually really good. About the time we finished our salad we also finished our drinks and were never approached again about another round. My wife's plate was picked up before she finished eating her slice of pizza and we weren't asked about dessert or anything else again. To top it off, the bill literally asks it's patrons to "please tip generously" which is rude in my opinion. So, in summary the food is pretty good, wood fired pizzas, but the service and arrogance about the place sort of ruined it for me. Great spot on the beach tho.

1 Thank longhorn2006
Thank you for visiting Nikita's , we are sorry to here that you felt rushed and did not feel that the service was up to scratch . Firstly Nikitas is a beach bar / restaurant and we really do not like to push more drinks onto customers if they do not ask . There are always plenty of staff around so we usually hope the customers will just call a waitress over and ask for what ever they need , Thai style . As is the US the staff in most restaurants rely on tips to top up there wages , if you are offended by the small note in our change folder I do opologise . I can assure you there is no arogance from my wife or the staff , we love our beach bar and restaurant and run it as a family oriented business as we have for twenty plus years .Nikitas is now one of the only original beach bars left on Phuket island and we intend on keeping it as relaxed as possible and in tune with the natural surroundings . Our moto is sit back relax and take your time in this beautiful spot
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Foos”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Right across the road from the resort offers wide variety of food on a beach setting. Music most nights and friendly staff

Visited May 2013