“Your Holiday Home away from Home in Paradise :-)”

Tamarind Villas Phuket
Ranked #55 of 101 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying at Tamarind Villas on many occasions over the years and each time I have felt at home and was spoilt by the wonderful staff and of-course Thai/Irish Hospitality.
Each villa is very well appointed with all the modern conveniences you will need and a wonderful pool & spa in the garden. The location is fantastic and conveniently situated with a short drive or even bike ride to both the beach & Phuket Town. Its well worth a visit...Believe me when I say you will not be disappointed. Enjoy :-)

Room Tip: Each home or villa has great big rooms with en-suites. You cannot go wrong.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 13, 2012

when you like a quiet place on the beautifull island of phuket. book it!!! you will have a awesome amazing time, in this luxury villa!!!
great service! friendly staff! everything just perfekt!!! love it!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The minute I saw the gallery of pictures on Tamarind Villas I was sold. I checked the reviews and they were very favourable. On arriving there I was blown away by the high standard of accommodation and the attentiveness of the staff explaining the layout of the villa. The rooms were airy, spacious and tastefully decorated. The pool and patio areas are totally secluded leaving you free to relax with total peace of mind. The resort is so close to Nai Harn beach which is a fantastic place to visit. You can do as much or as little as you want...there is an on site fitness centre as well as tennis courts. I'd never holidayed in Thailand before but will definitely do so again. Thank you Tamarind Villas for a superb holiday!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Perfect location with comfort and privacy. I lived in Phuket for many years and I could not wait to get back. I rented a 3 bedrooms villa at Tamarind to meet with my sister, daughter and friend. I love the south part of the island and Tamarind Villas has a very convenient position to get in 10 minutes to my favorite spots. While home we enjoyed the swimming pool and SPA, the tennis court and the great house layout, which provides the possibility to be all together or alone.
The girls at the office are always available to help with any plan and needs. I'm looking forward to go back at Tamarind for my next Phuket holiday.

Room Tip: Overall we were very pleased!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We only stayed there recently and we had such a great time. We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa with friends and family, we found it to be perfectly styled and furnished, the master bedroom was incredible, as the en suite bathroom had a spa bathtub and an amazing shower. The villa was really spacious and allowed us all to have our personal space. The pool and spa area were amazing we spent a lot of our time in the pool and jacuzzi...
Although a car is needed, the villas also have great facilities like tennis courts and a fitness centre, the staff provides balls and rackets and the courts also have spotlights for the evening.
Overall the Tamarind Villas are a luxurious and private stay which is suited for a family or joint trip
Had such a great time!!!

Room Tip: Every villa is excellent
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed in a Tamarind Villas in June. The villa was spacious and comfortable, and furnished to a high standard. The staff were friendly and helpful and spoke good English. The villas are situated on the East side of the Island a 5 minute drive from Nai Harn Beach ( in my opinion one of the nicest beaches in Phuket).

Room Tip: East facing villas get the evening sun.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Villa is clear! Very good. But every day traffic on Chalong circle.

• Stayed: January 2012