“Purrrfect cat cafe!”

Doo Cat Cafe Phuket
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Rawai
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

I have been to many cat cafes all over the world and Doo Cat Cafe is definitely one of my favorites. Entry is 159 baht, but includes a drink or a cake. My boyfriend and I both chose drinks and they were delicious! The owner is a very kind and genuine person and you can see how much love and care she has for her cats. The design of the cat cafe is simple and modern and allows her to contain the cats in one main room during the day for customers and then she opens up the area at night when the business is closed so the cats have more space to roam around. The cafe was comfortable, has a restroom, free WiFi, and good air conditioning. The cats were all friendly and so cute! We visited during the day when there weren’t many people there so the environment was relaxed and the cats were more eager to interact or nap as they pleased. I highly recommend Doo Cat Cafe and I can’t wait to go back!!

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

19 cats will make you happy and smile when you visit here, you just pay THB 159 to choose one nice dessert and entrance to play with the cat only if you love or like the cats, I recommend you to visit because the owner was very friendly and kept clean in the cats area cats was so cute and wanna spend the time more than there see you next time

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Came here today as part of exploring. They charge entrance fee which includes beverage or dessert. They had 3 staff but no one introduce the cats. The petting area was small and In my opinion, there were too many cats. As soon as I got in and pet one of the cats with white hair, lots of cat hair got loose and one caught in my eye. I had to go to the pharmacy next door to get eyedrops to clear it. I think they should brush the cats more often. It took about 20 mins to get my Thai tea, and I lost my appetite because of the cat hair flying around, they didn’t have togo cup or plastics holder... it was not that convenient for motorcycle. The Thai tea was good, I just wish I could have gotten it sooner and at better price. Just over priced and not a good experience I had because of the cat hair and long wait in hot weather for a cold drink.

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Cat relief! Sooooooo cute, friendly, cuddly, playful! After a very stressful night (flights cancelled/rescheduling) my wife and I went to the Doo Cat Cafe. Whether or not you have a stressful night stop in. So worth the 159 Baht ($3.00). You get a drink or cake too for free! Cheaper then most places in Phuket, and you get nothing but love, from owners, cats and wife.

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank Chad C
Reviewed January 4, 2019

My husband and I went today and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The owner was kind and shared stories/videos of the cats as kittens. I loved petting the felines. The cats were friendly, cuddled, played with us, and was an amazing way to destress after dealing with flight cancellations. With the price of 159 baht per person, you get a coffee or slice of cake. The red velvet cake was fresh and delicious. Totally worth it the experience.

Date of visit: January 2019