“Super vegan burger”
Review of Burger Me

Burger Me
Ranked #16 of 336 Restaurants in Rawai
Description: Phuket's hottest burger joint! We're bringing the Aussie flare for burgers to Phuket. Now open in Rawai on Saiyuan. 50m from Wilsons towards Nai Harn Beach directly across from Lyns Mexican. NOW OPEN!
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Being a vegan has always made me suffer especially in Thailand. Now this place was such a big relief. Enjoyed every bite. Thanks a lot guys.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

My wife was off for lunch with her friends so I was in the mood for a burger and just found this place by chance. Oh my goodness!!! That Aussie burger was a damn piece of art.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

I went to this place with an open mind. With The Le Brooklyn burger fresh in mind from last night. I read the comments on here and on google. I decited to make up my own mind. Finnaly I found the place. I ordered the Burger me Burger. With fries and anything. I got this beautiful monster of a burger. Pure beauty. I was so happy. It looks like another hit on my list. Keep in mind that i have tried Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsay and The Heart Attack Burger in Las Vegas. I know my burgers. Five Guys in LA is one of my favs.

But this burger, big, strong and beautiful. The did the first thing right: How would you like your burger, sir? Well done, medium or rare. I am a medium man. So when I got served a medium cooked burger, I was very pleased. Everything was just great. If I had to put my finger on anything, it would be the bacon. The Thai bacon is hard, over cooked and don't really taste good. But that's just how the bacon is down here. Really can't judge this place for that quality. 400 Baht for a Burger Me Burger with fries and a Sprite. Totaly worth it!!

All in all, the burger was fresh, tasty, medium done, as I asked. The fries were fantastic and served with a very good dressing. Kinda like I would make in my own kitchen. I could taste the home made style burger. I had a good time, got to talk to the owner, who gave me a few tips for my next visit. And believe me, there will be a next visit.

Awesome burger, great presentation, lovely service and just a really good experience. I am glad to give this place 6/6.

If you are a burgerhunter like me, make sure not to miss out on this fantastic burger in Patong, Thailand. I can almost promise you that you will be happy about it.

Thanks guys for a nive and perfect burger. See you again soon! :)

Freddy aka Sebkrist (instagram) Burgerhunter

Keepin' it real all over the world

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Good burgers - vegan and vegetarian friendly. Also had very Nice staff. The location is not the best but I would still recommend the restaurant/cafe

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

I will be very quick. Simply the best burger I had in Phuket. Breakfast menu also looks amazing, I wish I had the time to try it, but I will for sure next time Im in Phuket.

Date of visit: January 2019