Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Just perfect

Had a Yamaha Tricity in excellent condition for 8 days. Drop-off and pick-up at the hotel, at the... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2020
ericsY735HU
Excellent service

My wife and I to travel in Thailand rent a motorbike. The bike was in excellent condition, as we... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2020
sergiomatteus
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $30.31
from $80.81
from $85.85
from $17.63
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

Rental procedure was fuss-free, Magda was really quick and efficient in replying, the bike and helmets were in great condition, Mr. N was extremely helpful and I really enjoyed my experience with them! Will definitely engage them every time I’m in Phuket and in need of a bike! Cheers and keep doing what you guys are doing!

- Fergus

Date of experience: September 2019
730magdalenak, Manager at Motorbike Rental by Turtla, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2019

Thank you Fergus for your review, Cheers! Magda

Reviewed October 6, 2019

I had an excellent experience with renting a CB500X . Chris was more than friendly, flexible and available whenever needed. The bike was in excellent condition and a great pleasure to ride.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019

Great contact, friendly and professional customer service and really nice bike.

I contacted Turtla on my last stay on Phuket. They offered me a bike which was perfect for my plans and needs. Easy pick up, bike was clean and prepared for hitting the road.

Apart from that I was given a lot of tips where to go, what to see and for what things i should be aware.

I am going back to Thailand this winter and deffinetly will use Turtla service once again.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2019

I needed good motorbike to explore whole Phuket and Turtla helped me a lot with that. They gave me really good bike, explained me everything about driving in Thailand, they gave me tips about tours and places worth to see.
Fully recommend! The best and SAFE place to rent a motorbike!

Reviewed October 2, 2019

We rented two scooters with friends, Honda PCX and Honda Click. Everything was perfect. Delivery and pickup completed on time. Very good contact is a big plus and some tips on what to see in the Phuket area. I recommend to everyone.