Serenity Terraces really goes all out to ensure that their guests have a great stay - from the complimentary return airport transfers (with free Wifi in the car!), to the welcome champagne and tapas, to the friendly and obliging staff. They also offered a complimentary late check out as we had a night flight to catch.
We were a group of 2 couples and we stayed in a 2-bedroom duplex villa with a private pool. There was a "one free night" promotion on so that helped to make the cost more palatable. The villa was decked out in a contemporary Thai style, very bright and airy, and very spacious. There were ipod docks and LCD screens with cable channels in every room which was a nice touch. They also offered free wireless internet. The bedrooms looked out onto the ocean and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom which comprised of the shower, toilet, bathtub and two sinks was massive! It was lovely to have our own pool even though you can't swim laps in it. Just great to relax, get some sun and have a drink in. If you want to swim, the main pool is lovely and was seldom busy while we were there.
The restaurant is worth trying though the Thai food is much better than the Western food. Their Mojitos are great! The breakfast buffet offered a good selection and if you're early, grab the table that looks directly onto the ocean and the nearby islands. Room service is great too and your meals come in a very cute tiffin carrier.
Please do yourself a favour and try their spa. Their massages are amazing! I had one every day :)
The only downside of Serenity is its location. It's not close to any decent shops or restaurants if you want to just walk out to have a browse or have a meal. However you can take a short cab ride to Rawai Beach where you MUST try Salaloy Restaurant (1st one in the whole row of restaurants across from the beach). The food is very very good and very very cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai