We decided last minute to go to tourist-intensive Phuket during tourist-intensive New Years season - not the ideal combination and we were very happy to lounge, relax, indulge at Serenity Resort.
When to go... if you don't mind staying in the resort all-day and lounge at the pool-side and relax and eat at their terrace. Though, next time we would get a bigger room (and hope it's in a better shape).
When to avoid... if you are looking for a bargain (food & rooms) and want to scout around the island, then better go somewhere else; honestly, no need to go out though.
We had a great time with the people at Serenity...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai