I like Serenity for the fact that the resort was a great place to chill out , relax and far enough from the hustle bustle of crowds and noises.
I was pleasantly suprised when I was greeted with some fruits upon checking into my standard room.Happy! cos I was really hungry by the time I reached the resort at 6.30pm Then I also found a congratulatory note for Mr & Mrs Honeymooners next to the slightly riped fruits left behind by Mr & Mrs Honeymooners. Okay, obviously, those fruits are not for Ms Solo Traveler.
All in all, it is a great place if one is happy enough to just hang around , relax and laze around and find pleasure in the company of a great book, the pool ,the spa and taking advantage of the 50% happy hour drinks from Balu Bar. Yes, the Mango smoothies was delicious in a hot day while soaking in the pool. The spa was great too , the service was fantastic. The Lomi Lomi massage and the back massage was awesome. It was such a delight to find that they were offering a 50% promoiton for the a la carte menus .
I shared my opinion with other reviewers regarding the taxi service that claims exclusive rights of the hotel guests and the exorbitant charges . I took a taxi next to the hotel to wat chalong, which is apprx. 10 minutes from the hotel. I was charged for THB800 for return trip(no air cond) . This is crazy .On the other hand, I appreciated that the hotel has left a very detailed information of what to do and what not to do when we needed a taxi service.
The hotel also provides daily shuttle service to Central Festival and Jungceylon Patong and also to Nai Harn beach. In order to use their service, guest is asked to book one day in advance to secure a seat in the van. It is great that the hotel is trying to keep every guests happy and with the convenience to do some trips to the beaches and malls, especially during the peak season where seats are only limited to 10 passengers per trip (that's what I read from other reviewers) . Personally,while I'm enjoying every moment of my holiday at the resort, I too, enjoy of not having to make important decisions that requires 24 hour notice (this is just my personal preference and does not necessarily represent other guests or the hotel) - again, getting a taxi to go around is way too expensive . If I may suggest that the hotel would consider to strech an additional trip for guest to go and come back to the hotel at a more flexible timing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai