Serenity is a clean, affordable, luxurious resort in the middle of a sleepy fisherman's town (Rawai). After a long, hardcore Asia trip that took us through Beijing, China, Vietnam, and Bangkok, we wanted to end our trip relaxing at a chill beach resort and Serenity completely fit the bill! It is away from the hustle and bustle of the main areas of Phuket like Kata & Karon beach.
We booked the 3000 sq ft 2 bedroom Penthouse Suite. It was amazing! The place was super roomy and affordable for such a large room (roughly $500 or $600 a night) and included 2 free 60 minute massages! This was great considering if I booked in Kata or Karon, I couldn't get such a large luxurious room for that price, it would've been double. They also have prompt & on-time airport transfer service and a great restaurant downstairs that provides breakfast that is included in the rate for the room. It is a lot pricier than the local Thai areas nearby but if you ever need to go somewhere, you can easily book a van to take you around (which we did to go to the local seafood market at night to get a fresh cooked seafood meal). They even let us book the room for an additional 6 hours after checkout since our flight wasn't till 10pm that day and they gave us a great partial rate for the room that day.
The staff at Serenity were very accomodating and it was great to have free DVD checkout up front to watch DVDs. I will say there isn't much around there but if you're just looking to relax with a great ocean view, this is the spot to do it! You won't be doing much swimming there though as it is a fisherman's beach and the tide got low enough that you will just see muddy shoreline mid-day but that didn't deter from our wonderful experience cause they have a great pool you can take a dip in!
Thank you for helping us finish off our Asia trip on a relaxing, calm note Serenity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai