If you are looking for a place to just be relaxed, Serenity is a right choice.
We just came back from one week staying at this hotel. Check-in was quick and there was chilled drink and iced towel which was so good after 8 hours flying.
Our room was Standard Room. (We wanted to upgrade room to sea view but there was not available). The bed and sleeping stuff was so good. The quality of shampoo, shower gel and moisturizer was excellent. There were also tea/coffee maker, complimentary water, loaded mini bar and a safe for valuable things. Our room was so comfortable and nothing to complain.
The location of this hotel as you see on the map is far from downtown but there is Taxi service by the local taxi syndicate in front of the hotel and shuttle bus by resort.
Taxi fare (in THB) from Serenity to RAWAI: 200 – NAIHARN: 300- CHALONG: 200 – KARON: 500 – PATONG: 600- PHUKET: 500 AIRPORT: 1000- KAMALA: 1000 –CAPE PANWA: 600- LAGUNA: 1000
There's a 7-11 store across the road and a Tesco-lotus a few minutes drive from the hotel.
Tip: for shuttle bus you should book one day in advance at front office. Seats are allocated on a first come first serves basis up to maximum of 10 guests per shuttle bus
All the staffs were great and friendly and ready to help us with anything. They were always smiling, behaved politely and considered guest’s needs.
Food and restaurant:
The breakfast buffet was good but in comparison to other 5 star hotels it was very normal. We expected more than that.
The “88 EAST” restaurant is lovely place by the beach for lunch, Dinner and hangout. In menu you can find both western and Thai food. We had lunch for five days there and all of the meals were so delicious. Thanks to chef.
Don’t miss massage at Spa. “Pure loving” and “Reiki” are amazing and really rejuvenating. Staffs are very friendly and helped us to choose right massage. Masseuses are professional. We got 3 times massages and really enjoyed it.
Beach, pool and balu’s bar:
We spend most of our time by the pool. The lovely area which you can’t get enough of it. You can drink, sunbathe, read, knap and access to the internet by WiFi for checking email and enjoy the sea view. There is also free usage of mountain bikes and kayaks but for kayaking you should beware of tides.
In one word Serenity is peace of heaven!
Thanks to all staffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai