Our family spent 6 days at the Serenity Resort in August (the supposed "rainy season"), and never saw a drop of rain -- only sunny skies the whole trip.
We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom Grand Suites, with our bedroom, living room and dining room overlooking the pool area, restaurant and sea. With the nearby islands in the background for added scenery, what more could you ask for to complete a perfect holiday.
The staff made our stay very enjoyable, and we ate most of our meals on the resort -- either in the 88 Restaurant or in the privacy of our room. The breakfast spread was included in the cost of our room, and the choices each day were made to order or already included on the buffet. Lunch and dinners were equally delicious, with very generous potions for all meals. We would have preferred more salads on the menu, but made due with what they had on offer. My wife and I concluded that the french fries were some of the best we have ever tasted, so if you are on a low carb diet -- BEWARE! :)
My wife and I each used the Serenity Spa services 3 different times, and enjoyed the presentation and expert massage therapists that they have on hand (yes, that was meant as a pun). You can also get your massage therapy done in your room, but we always chose to go the spa itself since it was just down the hall from our suite. Very good prices for the amount of time each massage was offered, so no need to go off the resort for cheaper prices elsewhere. I'm sure that there were local places that were cheaper, but why go anywhere if you really don't have to???
The Resort is 45 minutes southeast of the Phuket airport on the east coast, and although I have seen others complaining that it was "so far from the city", I ask myself why they didn't know that before they booked? With everything available for viewing on the internet, Google Earth, etc. anyone can do their research ahead of time and decide what would be good for them.
As a conclusion - a GREAT time was had by all members of our family at the Serenity Resort, and we will one day return for another visit. If you are looking to slow down and get away from the noise and hustle, check out the Serenity's Facebook page or their website and decide for yourself! You can't really go wrong with some time spent in Thailand and specifically at the Serenity Resort and Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai