Pure quiet and relaxation! Serenity is here. From check in to check out the staff were friendly and helpful, always wanting to make your time at the resort a great experience. We stayed in the garden view suite (110 sqM) complete with kitchen dining and lounge area. There was a large screen TV in the lounge and one in the bedroom, a huge bedroom and bed, large bathroom with a super size bath and separate shower, toilet and double basin and mirror area. The rooms were cleaned everyday and also a night turn down which consisted of a tidy, all blackout blinds drawn and bed turned down with flowers on each side. The restaurant had both western and Thai food ... we opted for the
Thai food which was great and also great value. I tried all the different cocktails yum!
The fitness centre was very well equiped and all machines and weights were in perfect order ( gym was open 24hrs if you felt like a quick workout ). We had a treatment at the the resorts Senses Spa, both of us chose the Lomi Lomi 60 minute massage with a complimentary half hour pure back massage. The spa was a sensory experience! The smell of the aromatherapy oils burning the sound of the waterfall and soft music and lighting, highly recommended. The beach looks beautiful but is not for swimming as it is shallow for about 1 klm out. The hotel offers a free shuttle to Nai Harn beach if you want to swim or watch a fantastic sunset. There is also a shuttle to Patong at night. Just outside the hotel is a taxi stand 400THbt to Karon or 600THbt to Patong for shopping. The Hotel has Kayaks to paddle out to the close islands and a yoga and cooking classes. If you are looking for peace and quiet this is your place This is not a place for night life or young ones looking for a good time, it is definately for chilling out. There is plenty to do ..like day trips to Phi Phi or bond Island, snorkeling and shopping or a day at the beach. The big Buddah is only about 10ks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai