OK, I admit it, I got it wrong, we stayed in The Vijitt for 3 days than moved to Patong for a further 7 days, My error: I should have booked the Vijitt for 7 days & 3 in Patong.
The staff where always helpful, the room an oasis of calm & plenty of choice in the restaurants. (We had some of the best Yellow chicken curry in the Thai restaurant)
A great pool and a lovely beach to stroll along (best when the tide is in).
We would definitely stay here again, maybe next time on a longer trip, we would rent a car as the hotel is a little out of the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai