The Vijitt is absolutely amazing. Service is great. It starts with a very professional and friendly reception at check-in, with the receptionist escorting you to your villa in a resort buggy. Although some waiters and waitresses are not the most professional, they all seem sincerely warm-hearted, something that you find less of these days in Thailand. Breakfast buffet is very extensive and great. The resort is awesome with stunning views. Villas are perfectly situated in a lush garden on a slope directly on the beach in SE Phuket (Rawai). The rooms are very decorated with a sense for detail. There are several pools – the main one being so large that it actually makes sense to swim laps for fitness (with saltwater, which is a much better option for the skin).
Good activities for kids – kids’ club for the smaller ones, and daily sports and cultural activities for the somewhat bigger ones. The beach is more interesting from a marine biology perspective then from a lazy sun seeker’s point of view; I've seen more beautiful beaches on Phuket, but this one provides several hours of study material for curious kids. If you like exploring Phuket a little, I would recommend renting a car (also since there are not many restaurants in the vicinity). There are shuttle services from the hotel to some key places of interest, but a car gives you the flexibility to stick to your own schedule.
Although I have talked about kids – I can imagine that the place would be perfect for a honeymoon, too. The resort was definitely designed with privacy and tranquility in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai