8 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$159
travelup.com$144
Etrip$191
1,708 results
All reviews outdoor shower infinity pool beachfront villa coral island buggy service low tide individual villas happy hour patong beach relaxing break sun loungers thai dishes free shuttle seafood baan spa phuket
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed here for 6 nights. Our bungalow was gorgeous, clean, comfortable and cool. The entire resort was beautifully kept and all the staff very lovely. We ate 'in' most nights, splitting our meals between the resorts two restaurants. The best food we ate in all Thailand was at Baan Vijitt!

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Neall K
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A truly beautiful and relaxing place to stay. A1 service, facilities, location, food. Cannot fault it in any way. If you want to be away from the touristy part of Phuket but still have the option of accessing the main attractions this is the perfect resort. Thank you Vijitt for taking such good care of us. Loved it all - especially the plunge pool.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My partner and I just returned from a two week trip around various places in Asia, which included several days at the Vijitt Resort in Phuket. The place is all around beautiful - all guests have access to one of the largest and most stunningly beautiful pools I've ever seen which is right next to the ocean with views of nearby islands. We visited during the first week of the rainy season, which was great because all of our travel costs were lower, and it really only rained for less than an hour each night, and always after dinner anyway - so it didn't really matter that it rained at all. Given the rainy season situation, the resort was very quiet - we only saw about 10 other couples the entire time we were there, which was fine by us! As a result, we got an upgrade to a villa with a private pool and we loved every minute of us. The resort staff helped us plan out our stay, and we did three consecutive days of spa treatments - as for Rose or Nok, they are AMAZING! The only weird thing was that, instead of being able to turn on the waterfall in your private pool when you use it and have it shut off after an hour or so, it had to be pre-scheduled for an 8-hour period of time, so it ran without any need to run most of the day, but then wasn't running often when we used the pool. But, really, if the worst part of your vacation is that the waterfall in your own private swimming pool - which you didn't pay for to begin with- isn't working every time you want to swim, well then, your life is pretty awesome.

Room tip: Get a room with a private pool! They are amazing. I didn't see the inside of the other rooms, though, honestly, they all looked pretty nice.
3  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I first stayed at Vijitt in June 2012, and it was already a wonderful experience. It was so great that my boyfriend and I decided to head back there in Oct 2012, barely 4 months after staying there.

Upon knowing we were repeat customers, Vijitt was absolutely fantastic in making us feel welcome again. We was personally welcomed by Chris, the manager, upon arrival. We were told beforehand we would be given a free upgrade to a deluxe seaview villa initially. I thought it was already quite lovely but we were quite pleasantly shocked when we saw that we have a private pool at our villa,with no extra cost!I think they have given us a further upgrade on top of the promised one. It was a lovely surprise. The resort also gave us a complimentary bottle of wine to acknowledge us as repeat customers.

More crucially though, in my view, is the cosy and relaxed feel that i perceive at the resort. The staff are really, really very helpful and friendly. We have a staff talking to us at breakfast and making us feel at home. The resort has a complimentary library of DVDs which we can rent from, and when my I was hesitant about what to borrow, one of the staff actually took out 2 of the more popular ones to see if we will like them, even without us asking for it! The staff there made us feel really personal and some of them even recognised us from our previous initial visit!

It was actually birthday on the 2nd day when we were there, and one of the staff approached my boyfriend on the birthday itself to see how they could plant a cake in the room to surprise me. The cake was complimentary too, to our pleasant surprise!

We were dining in the restaurant on our last day before flying off and bumped into the manager who recognised us and came up to have a chat and even wanted to treat us to desserts!

All in all, we had a really lovely time at Vijitt resort, and we are sure we will return there again on our future visits to Phuket. I sincerely recommend Vijitt to those who like something classy, yet cosy, but elegant, and definitely affordable and comfortable. Well done Vijitt!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

If you want to discover one 5 stars without a heavy structure, to live in your own house in the middle of a wonderful landscape with a perfect service always in the small care I recommend you this outstanding hotel

Date of stay: September 2012