We spent 2 nights here, we wish we had at least stayed 2 more. We really enjoyed our stay. The room was a fantastic cottage with an amazing amount of room overlooking the water. The bathroom was seriously nice with a large tub and an outdoor shower as well. We had no complaints whatsoever. The food was very good as well, service was impeccable and the staff were in general very kind. Their pool and resort grounds were cool too. It has to be said thst the beach was not stunning, the sea became too shallow early in the morning. Also it was absolutely not crowded which we found to be a positive. All in all we really enjoyed it and would definitely consider a return for a longer stay. Recommended in particular for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai