“Easily one of the nicest and most professional dive guides I've ever met”

Aloha Ocean Adventures
Ranked #5 of 49 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The little extra, the unexpected and surprising - Aloha Diving! In our family-operated Dive Center in Rawai you will not be treated like a number. With individual attention and customised planning, we make your long awaited holidays in Phuket as relaxed as possible. In our diving school you enjoy first-class service in a private environment at a special location. Our services include: To conduct all diving activities such as Boat Trips, Diving from the Beach by day and night and Liveaboards. To teach Try Scuba Diving, Beginner and Continuing Diving Courses, Extended Range Courses up to Divemasters. To dive with Rebreathers and to teach Try Rebreather, Beginner and Continuing recreational Rebreather Courses. To organize quality snorkeling and sightseeing excursions. To consult and plan diving vacations (accommodation, diving packages, etc.).
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 3, 2018

My friends and I are beginners in diving, but Simon and Carsten were always there to ensure our safety and keep us very calm in the water. I felt very comfortable knowing that they were very professional in their task as dive-masters and guides for us. I was also very delighted that Aloha Diving provided complimentary photo-taking while my friend and I were in the water, which was a very big plus for us, saving us from the hassle since we don't own a gopro. Simon would also edit photos before sending it to us which it turns out amazing!

Simon and Carsten were easily the nicest and sociable people around. I would not hesitate returning with them again if I am back at Phuket.

Date of experience: June 2018
"amazing experience"
in 7 reviews
"fun dives"

Reviewed May 30, 2018

From the start (email contact in advance of visit) Alice and Simon were spot on and very helpful. Upon meeting them at their place of business in Phuket we were met with lots of smiles and friendly chat as well as discussion ref our day (3 dive beginners).
The day itself was excellent and it was an experience to go be part of the loading of the dive boats at Chalong Pier with a good overview by our Dive Instructor of how it all works prior to and whilst on the dive boat. (Thanks Tony).
The 3 dives were very rewarding with plenty to see. The drift dive was a new challenge and unnerving but hugely but rewarding.

Definitely would use Aloha Diving again and plan to with a proposed return trip next year with the kids.

Keep up the great customer service Alice & Simon

Regards Scott

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank scott h
Reviewed May 25, 2018

I was very surprised to hear the dives could be guided in French, English, German and my native tongue, Dutch! And be sure to check out the dive container if you are new to the sport. Very safe and easy introduction.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank MrNutjes
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

First experience in my life...excellent from the beginning to the end.. Aloha diving in Phuket.. Perfect organisation.. Fun and interesting... Good food all day... Beautiful places with an exciting sealife..recommend to everybody

Date of experience: April 2018