Open today: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Most wonderful dive

Reviewed September 8, 2018
arthurw1051
via mobile

All reviews phi phi fish marine life snorkeling tour diving spots day trip friendly crew experience diving learn how racha islands boat crew excellent dive amazing experience many thanks simon alice equipment
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Just did my open water dive with the guys from Aloha diving. Had a really wonderful time with my instructor Tony. He managed to calm my nerves by being patience and understanding and safety was always a priority. I also had a wonderful opportunity to go out to sea with Alice and Simon on 2 different days. They are friendly and knowledgeable and always full of smiles. The dive boat had everything I required and only at a max of 15 divers per trip, which is a luxury!

I hope to see these guys soon and will highly recommend Aloha Diving to anyone who is looking for a diver operator in Phuket!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Where can I start. The whole dive trip with Aloha was amazing, from start till the end! The instructors were so friendly and showed us so much underwater. Marc knew what he was doing and clearly enjoyed guiding us underwater! If I ever return to Phuket, I will definitely book my diving trip with Aloha diving again!

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Yet again, Simon and Alice showed me that they are likely to be the very best diving hosts in Phuket. While my 5 dive days were reduced to 3 due to an unexpected tropical storm, I was able to make use of the brand new Aloha Fun Tank located at the Aloha office at Rawai Beach. This re-cycled shipping container now provides a unique environment for anyone who would like to have fun in the water. You need no experience diving to enjoy this - and it is the ideal setting for families with young children to have a fully supervised fun experience in the water. The large window means that if you are in the tank, you can see out, and mums and dads could easily see in to watch their kids having a ball!! Aloha also have a "Mermaiding" activity where kids can dress up in Mermaid Suits and show off in there water to any curious onlookers!! The presence of an excellent Thai restaurant on-site means that a visit to the FunTank can be a fabulous full day experience. I took advantage of the tank to rehearse all my Open Water diving skills during the stormy weather - with Alice making sure I did not take any short cuts!! Thanks again Alice and Simon for a wonderful time!!

1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This is my second time with Aloha Ocean Adventures! I would never dive with another company in Phuket. They rate safety above all else and they provide outstanding customer service - in fact above and beyond! Alice and Simon are passionate and in love with what they do - true professionals. Alice has been exceptional in improving the quality and safety of my dives. I have completed the Advance Adventurer course with her this year and I am thankful for such a committed instructor.

We actually had the most amazing experience and saw a Whale Shark at Phi Phi Islands Shark Point. It was an experience I will never forget - simply amazing!

Please do not hesitate to use Aloha diving on your next trip to Phuket, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Katy F
Reviewed June 3, 2018

My friends and I are beginners in diving, but Simon and Carsten were always there to ensure our safety and keep us very calm in the water. I felt very comfortable knowing that they were very professional in their task as dive-masters and guides for us. I was also very delighted that Aloha Diving provided complimentary photo-taking while my friend and I were in the water, which was a very big plus for us, saving us from the hassle since we don't own a gopro. Simon would also edit photos before sending it to us which it turns out amazing!

Simon and Carsten were easily the nicest and sociable people around. I would not hesitate returning with them again if I am back at Phuket.

1  Thank czsyc7
Reviewed May 30, 2018

From the start (email contact in advance of visit) Alice and Simon were spot on and very helpful. Upon meeting them at their place of business in Phuket we were met with lots of smiles and friendly chat as well as discussion ref our day (3 dive beginners).
The day itself was excellent and it was an experience to go be part of the loading of the dive boats at Chalong Pier with a good overview by our Dive Instructor of how it all works prior to and whilst on the dive boat. (Thanks Tony).
The 3 dives were very rewarding with plenty to see. The drift dive was a new challenge and unnerving but hugely but rewarding.

Definitely would use Aloha Diving again and plan to with a proposed return trip next year with the kids.

Keep up the great customer service Alice & Simon

Regards Scott

1  Thank scott h
Reviewed May 25, 2018

I was very surprised to hear the dives could be guided in French, English, German and my native tongue, Dutch! And be sure to check out the dive container if you are new to the sport. Very safe and easy introduction.

1  Thank MrNutjes
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

First experience in my life...excellent from the beginning to the end.. Aloha diving in Phuket.. Perfect organisation.. Fun and interesting... Good food all day... Beautiful places with an exciting sealife..recommend to everybody

1  Thank Ingrid B
Reviewed May 2, 2018

With a group of friends we went to a boat trip in Kho pi pi island, and Franck was our dive master! We had an amazing experience, Franck managed to take us to explore beautiful and unique spots underwater; with a caring dive master the diving experience can change completely (in a very good way), especially for me who just took the padi open water.

So I highly recommend Franck!

1  Thank MaggieC1904
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

i had a really good time with them, they picked me up from hotel and they brought me back every time.....i was in a 4days diving pack with them and i was never being bored or sorry to do that....best ship crue ever...best food....the best time ever.....and Simon even made picture with a really good camera and give it to me for free.....WORTH THE MONEY.....till next time....thank you

2  Thank Adrian F