Open today: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Most wonderful dive

Where can I start. The whole dive trip with Aloha was amazing, from start till the end! The... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
arthurw1051
via mobile
Aloha FunTank - and a fabulous holiday thanks to Aloha

Yet again, Simon and Alice showed me that they are likely to be the very best diving hosts in... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2018
Michael A
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews phi phi fish traveling alone marine life snorkeling tour great adventure enjoyed diving diving spots day trip friendly crew experience diving explained everything learn how racha islands boat crew excellent dive amazing experience
Reviewed April 17, 2018

thank you to alice and the french monitor Franck we have exclusively for us we appreciate.

very beautiful divings ! we come back if it's possible... we would go to the site of the nourrice manta !

You can go in security and enjoy yourself ; The 2 days are unforgetable !

Isabelle et François

1  Thank fanchonmicheline
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Great staff,very friendly,knowlegable,and helpful. My instructor,Marc, knew his job inside and out and would do anything you would request and answer every question he could until you were satisfied with the answer. I would recommend these guys if you want to dive Phuket! Only downsides for me were-having a couple issues with feeling sick due to climate change(I'd been in sub zero temps for months prior),food that didn't settle well,being in the water in general. (3 dives in a day REALLY made me feel fatigued.) And there were times I felt like the hands on practicals in the water were to crash course. For example,. Do it one time and move right along to the next(more difficult) task. Lastly,know your curriculum and do the e-learning. I was to laxed on it and the only person it affected was me feeling like I didint have a clue what was going on.
All in all I had fun,and when I come back to phuket, i would more than likely come back for a day dive! Hope this helps!

1  Thank Jake R
Reviewed March 27, 2018

We completed our Open Water Divers course at Aloha Diving in Phuket and it was excellent. Great experience underwater and above. Marc, the instructor, was very empathic and friendly. He explained the different dives very well, so we always felt like we are in good hands. Before our trip to Phuket the mailing correspondence with Alice was very uncomplicated and polite. The team always tried to make sure that our diving experience will be as its best.

Thanks to the great Team of Aloha! We will see you again next year!
Best regards
Sandra & Markus

1  Thank patrick469
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We’ve never thought that diving would be that amazing. We were glad to make this experience at Aloha diving. They were very professional and explained to us everything very well which makes us feel save under water. Also their tank is very beautiful! We’ve had an amazing trip and diving tour as well. We’ve learned a lot! If we ever go back to Pukhet we definitely come back visit them!

1  Thank Jassine-L
Reviewed March 13, 2018

I dived with Aloha Diving during my spring break, and it was such a fantastic experience that I have not digested the bliss till now. Alice, Simon and all the crew members are so passionate about diving and teaching that they not only run a professional and attentive dive shop but also foster a vibrant and friendly diving community. I was delighted to be invited to the shop's anniversary party as a diving student and make great friends with crew members and other divers. (Thanks for the great BBQ, LOL) My diving instructor Tony is not only very experienced in the diving domain but also knowledgeable in marine ecology. After finishing the AWO course, I booked other few days immediately. Tony helped me so much on building up my diving skills. I feel so refreshed and confident by the time I finished my stay in Phuket. Thumbing up for everyone who make my diving experience memorable and cheriched!

1  Thank Beth W