“Relaxing, Refreshing, Revitalising” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Rawai
Emerald, Australia
“Relaxing, Refreshing, Revitalising”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I spent 12 days here in May 2013. We completed a detox program at Atmanjai and stayed in a stunning room overlooking the pool and the beach. The resort is so relaxing and right on the beach in a quiet part of Phuket. Massages are to die for and the food served at the restaurant is nutritious and healthy... really tasty too with vegetarian and Thai dishes along with local organic seafood, poultry and other produce used. We fell in love with the staff who were always willing to go the extra mile for us no matter what the request was. Transport was handy and the resort is a great place to unwind from the busyness of life. Each day we were greeted with a smile and an invitation to start our day with yoga, green smoothie or a beach swim. What a terrific experience. After successfully completing our detox we left feeling revitalized and ready to take on the world. There is a huge selection of natural therapies and specialists available to guests both on site and close by. Dental and medical appointments can be arranged too. I highly recommend both Atmanjai and Friendship Beach resort if you are looking for a quiet getaway with healthy choices at your fingertips.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Urs A, General Manager at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you very much for your nice review and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed Friendship Beach and our Atmanjai Wellness and Detox facilities!
I will certainly pass on your compliments to the team.
With kind regards, Urs - Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chalong, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have now lived in Chalong for over a year and a half. Having found Friendship Beach resort I find it first class. My girlfriend and I have now been on numerous occasions and find the staff facilities attention to detail not to mention the food of a very high standard and great value for money. Whenever we have family or friends here to visit in Phuket it is always our first port of call
John Marshall

Room Tip: I Live in Phuket and visit for dining only
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear John,
Thank you so much for your review and for your continued support.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you again!
Sincerely, Friendship Beach Team
Daly City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Friendship Beach Resort is a place that when you go once, you are sure to return. Actually most of the people I met during my time there frequent the place and I was happy to have found this gem. The rooms are spacious and clean, the beds soft and inviting, and the beach side pool is always active with friendly people. Friendship Beach Resort felt more like a second home to me than a hotel. Not only does there seem to be a rare closeness between all the guests, the staff are also part of the community feeling all the way to the owner who frequents the pool side restaurant. If you want to go somewhere that is different than your run of the mill resort and has the warmth of a home, do not miss this place. If you do I bet I will meet you by the pool one day as I am definitely returning. www.friendshipbeach.com

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Urs A, General Manager at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Erik,
Thank you so much for your review about Friendship Beach Resort! I will certainly pass on your compliments to our team.
Byron Bay, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I have just completed an ultra cleanse at Atmanjai Center and it is by far the best cleanse I have done. Their facilities are state-of-the-art and the staff is amazing. I have done many cheaper cleanses in the past, however decided to treat myself this time after hearing so much about this place. It was so worth the money. I was able to go deeper than I have ever gone before into both my physical and emotional health. I feel that I added years to my life and my quality of life has increased considerably. I am so thankful that I found this place. www.atmanjai.com

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Urs A, Manager at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Erik,
Thank you very much for your review and we are happy to hear that our Atmanjai team was able to deliver all the top class services we are known for and that we had the chance to help you to improve your health and well-being!
Auckland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

It was one of the most amazing things I have ever done towards improving my health, diet and general well being. The gorgeous staff and the atmosphere at Atmanjai is exceptional. The genuine interest Michael and his wonderful team have in each person makes for a unique and utterly worthwhile experience. My daughter did the detox and her mother, less brave, did the eat well which is based on a a variety of beautifully presented and tasty meals. Both mother and daughter benefited from the wonderful pampering and attention and left feeling energized and with a great deal more practical knowledge on how to live a healthy life, control weight and keep fit and well. Recommend the cooking school and everything else on offer which works in with the purpose of being there. A well oiled machine with everything thought of to make it a life changing experience. Thank you all for such kindness and look forward to returning again before too long.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Urs A, Manager at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you so much for your beautiful review and i will certainly pass on your compliments to our team!
Rhodes, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We did the Ultra Cleanse program at Atmanjai in March. Michael and the staff were fantastic. The program is intense but it was well worth it and we felt great after 7 days. We will for sure make a big change towards a heathier lifestyle now thanks to you all! We will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed at Deluxe rooms which are facing the parking but it is very Close to Atmanjai, only 1 minu...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Camilla,
Thank you so much for your review and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your detox at Atmanjai and stay at Friendship Beach!
Helena, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had an amazing time at Friendship Beach! The location and atmosphere was very peaceful and relaxing. The staff was incredibly friendly and went out of their way to help us plan the rest of our trip and ensure our comfort. We would highly recommend this place to anyone and would love to go back some day!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sky F
Urs A, Manager at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Sky,
Thank you so much for your compliments which i will certainly pass on to our team!
With kind regards, Urs - Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
#13 of 42 in Rawai
CC's Hideaway
CC's Hideaway
#5 of 132 in Karon

Been to Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre? Share your experiences!