Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre
Rawai Palm Beach Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$65
$59
Navatara Phuket Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$50
Sunsuri Phuket(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$276
$84
The Windmill Phuket Hotel(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$49
Agoda.com
Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$735
$53
Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$31
Hotels.com
Palm Oasis Boutique Hotel(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$55
$28
Agoda.com
THE NAI HARN(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
$117
The Vijitt Resort Phuket(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$128
$125
Agoda.com
Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa(Rawai)(Great Value!)
$187
$174
Agoda.com
All reviewsultra cleansedetox programbali stylemorning yogabeachfront roomraw foodbeach frontamazing experiencekite surfinglife changing experiencecooking classnice beachprivate beachbig buddhathai massagerelaxing stayoutdoor shower
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had a wonderful stay , relaxing , friendly helpful staff , joined in the yoga classes and LOVED all the wonderful fresh cooked meals . When we were there last October there was talk of cooking classes starting so we will be back for those and another lovely break .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thanks to you for your wonderful review. Yes, the raw food cooking classes are ongoing and we look forward to your return. There are so many Thai cooking classes available that we have decided to forgo them for now. But raw food preparation is a specialty and we are the best with wonderful recipes. I' wondering why you didn't give us a 5 star for location: one of our best attributes is that we are away from the hustle and bustle and located on the ocean. No motorbike or vehicle noises here.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went there alone in Sep 2012. But I never felt lonely and had a great and wonderful trip for renewing myself. All staff there were very helpful and supportive. During the detox holiday there, I was be given lots of warm advises and be treated well. It works for me and will surely do a detox program again.

They provided pick up service and took about an hour to reach there from airport. I would say I had a pleasure trip with the whole team of Atmanjai and Friendship hotel. I would recommend their detox program. I was wondered how come I could have no food during the program, but I did it finally. I would send a belated thank you to the team for taking care me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Wahaha_bear
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Our Atmanjai team is the best! And, since you were here, we have added a specialist from the US with 5 degrees in Chinese medicine and treatments. We are forever trying to 'up' our service and experience. You will be even more pleased during your next stay.

Thanks very much for your recommendation.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed for almost three weeks for a relaxing holiday. Did not seriously use the detox facilities but they were available had we wanted. Food and service above and beyond expectations. Not the place to go if you want the high life but definitely the place if you want to unwind. A number of other restaurants/hotels nearby accessible by a walk along the beach

Room Tip: Rooms around the pool. liked room 44 was upstairs with a good veranda
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind remarks, especially : "Food and service above and beyond expectations." 3 weeks is a long time to stay at any resort and we are pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again.

Regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was my first 5 day detox and I am glad I choose atmanjai. The staff were incredibly helpful, professional and supportive. The program is quite packed however it is flexible enough to accommodate sightseeing or spa treatments. Overall I found the whole program a positive and rewarding experience and would gladly return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rachel20132013
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. Ever since we opened ATMANJAI 5 years ago, we have been determined to offer the best de-tox program available and the results speak for themselves. We look forward to having you with us again next year.

I am sure you notices that the resort complex is well maintained to enhance the total experience.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I am always amazed by how relaxed and rejuvenated i get every time i visit my favorite spot in Thailand.

The management and staff always make one feel totally at home. It is the true side of Thailand with the beautiful scenic view as well as the friendly easygoing staff.

Nothing is ever a problem and life just ebbs by around you.

Thank you K Starr and all for another fantastic stay

Yours Always

Damien

Room Tip: I enjoy the poolside rooms with the kitchenettes
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Sir - Thank you for your wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to have you with us especially when we know you normally stay at a 5 star hotel. This is a humble resort and we try to genuinely please our guests. Your comment: 'True side of Thailand with the beautiful scenic view as well as the friendly easygoing staff' is exactly what we are about.

Blessings to you,