“Relaxed, Pampered, Detoxed and Destressed”

Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Rawai
Adelaide
“Relaxed, Pampered, Detoxed and Destressed”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed at Friendship Beach while visiting with family and friends. This time being my 3rd visit I was looking forward to another Detox and distress. The staff remembered us from previous stays with 2 year intervals! We felt welcome and special. This time I researched other detox places and can confidently say I wouldn’t go anywhere else. The program is the best there is to offer. Do your own research if you don’t believe me. The staff were very supportive and I’d even go as far to say loving. I really needed this time away following the death of my fiancée earlier this year. My daughter and I had a wonderful stay. The restaurant is special with raw and natural organic selections which support pre and post detox clients. I’m looking forward to my next stay so I can attend cooking classes from the chef!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank AdelaideLovelyM
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Obviously this is a review from a very loving person who appreciates loving attention in return. It was a delight to have had you with us and we appreciate your review. We strive to be the best and at affordable prices and your comments let us know that we are on the right track.

Blessings to you,
STARR

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Runaway Bay, Australia
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have recently returned from a 7 day detox - I did the Eat Well Program. This truely was the best holiday that I have ever had. The accommodation was great, nice and clean. The staff were absolutely amazing - a special thanks to Tang. I was amazed at how well run the program was - I cannot fault anything about my experience. I have returned home a new person - I feel amazing mentally. physically and spiritually. I would not hesitate in recommending this program to anyone - and I look forward to returning again next year. A big thank you to Michael and the team at Atmanjai.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Your comment, " I cannot fault anything about my experience" is most gratifying. Thank you very much. Your experience lets us know that we are doing something right. It is our aim to give you good value for your experience.

Blessings to you,
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The whole detox experience with Michael Massey and his team at Atmanjai Detox and Wellness Centre at Friendship Beach was even more useful than a year ago. The elements of the cleansing were handled easily and with care by the team and the I felt more alive after even a few days. Do go there for committed care. The track record of great results speaks for itself.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Judy H
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
And your next time will be even better. Our de-tox and spa center (Atmanjai) is all inclusive and one of the best on the planet. It is so comforting when people like you take the time to provide positive comments on your stay with us. From all of us, thank you for your positive energy.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I recently returned from a weeks detox at Atmanjai. It was my first detox, wont be my last and I will return to Atmanjai to do it again. What more can I say? Really nice people, easy going nothing to much trouble. If I had a complaint I would say the bed was a bit hard but it didnt really worry me. View is beautiful, pools good, its a nice place that has that family run feeling, its not part of a chain. I like that very much, oh and when you do get to eat the food is excellent (from the restaurant where they serve meat and alcohol)... I will be back

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. It is kind of you to take the time to provide us with comments: positive at that. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I spent 7 days at Atmanjai Detox and Wellness Resort and wish it had been longer! Their program's are seriously unbelievable and the vibe at the resort is so chilled out and relaxed its hard not to get something positive from being here. The staff are so beautiful and helpful and always seem to be smiling. I did a 5 day fast with a pre and post cleanse day on either side respectively and loved every minute of it! I wish I had done a longer fast but there's always next time. I'd never done anything like this before and I thank my lucky stars I picked Atmanjai! LOVED IT!!

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
How wonderful that we could accommodate you properly. Thank you for your kind comments. We love delivering great wellness programs and we love that you enjoyed and appreciated the atmosphere and benefits. We are looking forward to your return!

Blessings,
Canberra
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It's important to differentiate between the resort facitlities and Atmanjai Wellness and Detox Program. The resort is good and the location and pool are excellent but the Atmanjai component is exceptional in every possible way. The staff were professional, caring and competant. My return visit in April/May was very therapeutic to my family following the recent death of my husband and my 3 daughters"father. The spiritual and physical healing to both body and mind was wonderful and I know I shall be returning in the future

Room Tip: If you are on the Atmanjai program the type of room is generally not important as the program is so...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
It was a pleasure to have had you with us once again and thank you for the review. Our Atmanjai program and facilities is one of the top Wellness Centers in the world. And, the resort being located on the waterfront, is peaceful and well maintained. We enjoy having patrons like you and look forward to your next visit.

Be well,
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The staff, food, room, pool and beach make this spot a gem. Everything was fantastic and we could not fault the three days my husband and I spent here. I loved the outdoor shower and also the beautiful beach and bay right along side the pool. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: A quiet resort soa ll rooms are great.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tastravelbug
StarrFriendshipBeach, Owner at Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
You are exactly the type of customer we want to cater to; enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, informal, away from the road and noisy hustle and bustle and enjoy an outstanding menu of Thai, Western and Vegetarian foods.

Thank you for your comments. We look forward to having you again.

STARR
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawai
Navatara Phuket Resort
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,237 reviews
Thai Palace Resort
Thai Palace Resort
#13 of 42 in Rawai

Been to Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre? Share your experiences!