“Great quality”
Review of DaVinci Restaurant

DaVinci Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 262 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Al fresco dining and authentic Italian cuisine , french, and Thai, are the trademarks of DaVinci. The restaurant has four separate dining areas including a cocktail & wine bar with an extensive range of wines from around the world. The pizzeria features a wood fired pizza oven with a separate play area nearby provided for children so that parents can watch them play while enjoying their meal. A separate private function room for that special occasion and the Al Fresco garden dining area for over 80 people. Great traditional Italian cuisine as well as a great choice of seafood and steaks makes DaVinci a place where the locals hang out and the tourists love.
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and me went here on our anniversary. Not the cheapest place to eat in Rawai but excellent quality for a special night out. My wife likes seafood and had the seafood mixed grill which was very good. I had the filet Davinci with truffle sauce which was also excellent, cooked to perfection. My wife cannot eat so much but I had also a starter that I can strongly recommend. I forgot the name but look for the starter with parma ham and salami. And we finished in style. I ordered home made ice cream. You can chose three flavours and they were all delicious. My wife normally never eats dessert but when she saw the desserts on the table next to us she ordered warm chocolate cake with ice cream and cherry sauce. She almost ordered a second portion. We plan to come back to Rawai next year and we will certainly visit DaVinci again. The staff was also very nice and the owner lady keeps an eye on everything. Bravo Davinci.

Jansasik, Owner at DaVinci Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Uwe H,

Greeting from all of us form Davinci restaurant and thank you very much for taking your valuable time write us a good comment on here. This is one of the best review on trip Advisor. We are pleased to know that you and your wife enjoyed our food at our restaurant.
We will definitely see you again for the next year.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

DaVinci was recommended by our hotel, Vijitt Resort. Our first taste sensation was a peppery, green olive oil, and home made bread. Simple and delicious!
Second was truly delicious, aromatic Italian red wine, recommended by the owner.( If you are reading this, could you remind me of the name please? We would like to look for it now we are back home in the UK!) At Baht 2400, it was expensive, but well worth the money.
Thirdly, delicious pizzas! All in all-highly recommended!

Dear PaulineMcBride,

Thank you very much indeed for writ us a good comment on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful time at our restaurant. It was a very pleasure to have you and your partner and I am looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This place was quite good, I was only able to eat at restaurants for 1 day whilst I was in Phuket. I had some tasty chicken and potatoes - but to tell the truth I expected more from the look of the place and the price.

Dear Narui W,

Greeting from all of us at Davinci restaurant and thank you very much for taking your time write us a decent review on here. I was very nice to have you in our restaurant even if only for one night.
I am looking forward to see again in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have been in Rawai for the past 15 year and seen the change that hit Rawai life, living and food.
And i really loved when DaVinci came into my life and i could finally have real Italy food, but i don't understand what happened with the food... it loosing its "sting" and freschness. And i also feel stressed from the staff that running up and down without the old feeling when ok to disturb... Sometimes i even think the staff management are having party...? Half drunk n normal opening times... Today i force my self go there eating and regret my self every time. Soon i will join my other friends that already stop come here.

Jansasik, Owner at DaVinci Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear value customer...
we can understand that you were not happy at our restaurant.But write about my staff that is drunk is really to much. All my staff including me do not drink during working hours.
I dare say that both me and my staff we feel hurt and offended.
warmest regards Jana Sasik co owner and manager of Davinci Restaurants Phuket.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

heard alot of good things about this restaurant, so we decided to try it out. the kids corner is well done and very usefull. food overall was ok but defenetely to expensiv for what you get. we were 6 adults and 4 kids. we ordered from pizza , all kind of pastas and risottos. we had give back 2 dishes (pasta)because it was to salty and when the plate came back it was still same. on the other hand the risotto was tastless. compare to other italian places the prices are cleary high so defentely to expensive. the venue itself is very nice but still we will not go back.

Jansasik, Owner at DaVinci Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear Aomar73,

Thank you for taking your time write us a good review on Trip Advisor. I was a pleasure to have you and your family at our restaurant after you hear many good things. It was a bit pity that our food didn't meet to your expectation,due to the tasteless and the price was expensive in your opinion. I am sorry to hear that and I will assure and focus on every dish before we send off to the customer. Our price is a quite expensive but the quality of cuisine, ambiance and service which is relevant to that.
I am looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.