See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We arrived at the rawai beach guest house, or rawai blue guest house, depending on who you ask, at 2 am after 24 hours of travel. It was a godsend, they arranged the cab for us at the airport and got us set up. The couple that owns it are French and Thai and speak English very well. Strong wifi, free laundry, steps from great seaside restaurants and bars. We spent most of our time adjusting to the time difference, and this was the place to do it.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I just spent a few days in this guesthouse. The new owner has informed me that now his establishment is called RawaiBlueGuesthouse.
My stay was nice, my room was clean and well equipped. Really substantial for me, mosquito nets on all Windows...

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Asia74_69
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I communicated with Pete & Gib multiple times two months before our trip to Thailand, and requested a room. We paid a deposit for the room, and Pete confirmed our room before we left. Pete told us that he was going to pick us up from the airport because Rawai is about an hour and a half from the airport. When we arrived in Phuket, we waited at the airport for him for an hour. We called both of the numbers he gave us and there was no response. We decided not to even try to get a cab to his place because we didn't want to stay with anyone that would treat us this way.

Good thing we did not try to go to Rawai beach guesthouse... I emailed Pete, and he responded three days later. He told me that he was on VACATION and wasn't even at his guesthouse!!!!! He said he forgot to write down our booking. I was appalled at how this could happen! We paid the deposit, communicated through about 12 emails, he even confirmed the booking. DO NOT STAY AT HIS PLACE. He might just forget about you, and go on his own vacation!

Pete told me he would refund my deposit for the room, and it has been more than a month since this happened and still no refund!! HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CROOK TO ME that took my money, left me at the airport, and ruined my time in Phuket.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CourtneyM M
Reviewed February 25, 2011

We really enjoyed our holiday. Pete and Gib were wonderful, loved them to bits. They really can't do enough for you to make sure you have a wonderful holiday. We can't thank them enough! We would definitley recommend that people stay here as its a beautiful spot that hasn't yet become too commercailised, a perfect location for exploring.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank suerich100
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We stayed with Pete & Gib for a month in December 2010 and had a fantiasic time, nothing was too much for them, they treated us like family. The rooms were clean and had everything we needed, a fridge, king size bed, air conditioning, balcony, and an extra large shower room. The room was serviced daily along with clean towels and the sheets changed every two days(heaven). Pete organized our taxi from the airport and we rented a scooter from him so had a hassle free first day(thanks Pete). The food was excellent, we had breakfast daily and nothing was too much trouble for Gib as my husband had some strange requests, rice,bacon and beans, there is an extensive menu and we strongly recommend you try Gibs Thai food as it was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple